Forum Replies Created
- Techexpert | #11397 Topic Starter
Do three following steps carefully.
- Uninstall all the recently installed unwanted and suspicious softwares from control panel.
- Run a scan with Adware Removal Tool v4.1 and Adwclweaner.
- Do RESET your browsers. (Adware Removal Tool also gives the option to reset in the end)
Let us doesn’t solve.
ThanksTechexpert | #11396 Topic Starter
Make sure your printer HP 5100 is the default printer when you print from Illustrator. Maybe there is some problem in Illustrator software – Maybe it will fix after Illustrator reinstall. Also try to print a document from world or notepad to make sure that your printer is working fine with other software.Techexpert | #11394 Topic Starter
We are giving you the HP official download page link for HP Laserjet 5100 printer driver – Click here: HP Laserjet 5100 driver download page.
We can also give you the direct download link if you can tell us your operating system’s version info and system type info.
ThanksTechexpert | #11275 Topic Starter
Please check this link to fix this issue: https://www.techsupportall.com/how-to-fix-print-spooler-error-0x800706b9-not-enough-resources-are-available-to-complete-this-operation/Techexpert | #11029 Topic Starter
Which program should you like to uninstall? Anyway, you can use Revo uninstall tool, maybe it show in REVO. Click here: http://www.techsupportall.com/revo-uninstaller-download-free-revo-ramoval-tool/Techexpert | #10895 Topic Starter
There are two reasons of Blank printing:
- Due to Low or Empty ink cartridge.
- Due to wrong driver installation.
If your computer doesn’t show the Ink level warring message and if your INKs are not empty or low that means the problem in your printer drivers. Maybe your printer driver did not installed properly.
ONLY follow this steps if your ink cartridges are not empty or low because the steps may take long time.
Steps for remove wrong printer driver from your computer.
Techexpert | #10843 Topic Starter
- Do uninstall your printer drivers from control panel
- Disconnect your printer from computer
- Remove all the traces of HP 1660 printer from registry. Note: Remove the registry entries carefully because it is very sensitive thing on computer. Before changing in registry, do backup(Export) of your computer registry.
- Remove drivers from the folder location (C:\Windows\System32\spool\drivers\w32x86 OR C:\Windows\System32\spool\drivers\x64)
- Uninstall all the printer port’s traces from “Device manager” – (Universal Serial BUS) as well.
- Now, do reboot your computer.
- Download the latest printer driver from HP or our website. Double check the model number of your printer before downloading drivers because wrong driver installation was cause this type of issues.
- Then Re-install the printer driver again after reboot the computer. Note: Make sure, don’t plug the USB cable to printer or computer until installation wizard prompts about that.
It maybe possible that any other old antivirus (apart from kaspersky) is still installed or it did not removed completely.Techexpert | #10832 Topic Starter
Make sure your computer date & Time is correct. Mostly this problem occurs due to wrong date & Time. Here is the complete detail from Microsoft about this issue: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-update-error-80072f8f#1TC=windows-7.
If this doesn’t work for you then let us know your operating system version with “system type” 32bit or 64bit? and the screenshot of the error message.