Forum Replies Created
- Techexpert | #37905 Topic Starter
Have you tried the steps in this article? If not, please try it once and let me know: https://www.techsupportall.com/upgrade-windows-7-to-windows-10-for-free/Techexpert | #37820 Topic Starter
There might be two problems, please see below:
1) Your router’s WiFi configuration isn’t compatible with your current laptop’s WiFi network card hardware. To fix this issue, re-configure your router with other compatible settings, maybe your laptop wifi card will get it.
2) Your laptop network card (WiFi) has gone outdated hardware. To fix this issue, you’ll have to Replace the laptop’s WiFi card.Techexpert | #37772 Topic Starter
Why are you trying to upgrade your operating system through bootable USB? Why don’t you try it from the setup file which is specially made for Windows 7 to Windows 10 upgrade. In this process you will no need to boot your computer from USB. Please check out this link for more details: https://www.techsupportall.com/upgrade-windows-7-to-windows-10-for-free/Techexpert | #37344 Topic Starter
1) This “No display” issue might be with the “Windows Update” so make sure the internet is working properly in your area and you are in the proper range of your WiFi. After booting up, do the Windows update properly.
2) This might be due to hardware malfunctions.
– Boot your computer into safe mode and then boot normally. It should be fixed.
– Second, you may try power draining your Laptop like this: https://www.techsupportall.com/how-to-power-drain-the-laptop-desktop-clear-static-charge/Techexpert | #37240 Topic Starter
If this doesn’t work, then I would suggest you run some more selected tools to remove the adware while we are fixing this bug. Kindly download some more Adware removal tools:Techexpert | #37238 Topic Starter
This might be a bug with our tool. It will be fixed in the next version. I would suggest to please run this tool on “Safemode with Networking”. Here’s how to run your computer in “safemode with networking”: https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/how-to-start-windows-10-in-safe-mode-with-networking/Techexpert | #37237 Topic Starter
Have you tried this fix: https://www.techsupportall.com/windows-explorer-has-stopped-working/
If you have not tried it yet, then please try it and let me know.Techexpert | #37233 Topic Starter
First of all I would like to inform you that we are not associated with “Norton” company anyhow, but I am using Norton as a customer; so I’ll tell you if there is any bug. I have tried to login to my Norton account from the web and its is working perfectly fine. I tried to logout and login from the Norton App (Software) and it also worked fine. Eventually, I did not find any issues with the server side.
In this case, I would suggest the following steps:
1) Reboot your computer – do a reboot instead of shutdown.
2) Uninstall the unwanted / unknown applications from your computer that have been installed recently.
3) Make sure there is no other antivirus (instead of Norton) is installed on Windows. Only one antivirus should be installed on a computer. Two antiviruses can be conflicting with each other.
4) Uninstall and then reinstall Norton from the scratch.