techsupportall.com is a website where users can learn and share how to do the certain tasks. Our aim is to provide the helpful instruction and software to troubleshoot or do certain tasks on your computer or mobile. Techsupportall.com is a technical support website where we and other users share basic concepts of computer and “do it your self” guides, tutorials, software and tools that even a non technical person can troubleshoot their PC. So our basic motto is to helping people with our experience whether they are technical people or non-technical people. We here at techsupportall.com also provides latest news, product reviews, virus removal guides, software and tools to download. They can be either developed by techsupportall.com or can be third party software.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us or provided by third party licensed to them. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this site or service is at your own discretion and risk. You be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material or instructions.
- As use of our website or services is free and we or earning only from the advertisers, affiliates and donations. Donation encourage us to keep this site live and developing new software and tools to help peoples for free. If you are making a donation to us you are also bound to our donation terms and conditions.
- No advice, guide, instructions, information obtained by you from techsupportall.com whether oral or written or in any form through or from this website or service shall create any warranty. If any problem occurs due to any such advice, information, guide, instructions, software or tool techsupportall.com will not take any responsibility for that. If you can not agree to this rule, then you may not use this site or service.
- Techsupportall.com does not warrant, guarantee or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by third party or any hyperlinked website or service and we will not be a party to or in any way monitor any transaction between you and third party providers of products or services.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold us, our subsidiaries, affiliates, and licensors and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of the Contributions you post to this Site, your use of this Site and the Services in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth herein.
Are you able to assist with resolving false positives triggered by anti-virus products?
Sure, we’ll help you to fix the false positive issue. Could you please provide the more detail about it?
The false positive is with SentinelOne scanner which is used by VirusTotal service ( https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/8b79b3e7a8f7b29a5fd453f75b02348a5c95fac63b8d167ef779a1188ee519aa/detection )
Our daughter Vanessa created a computer game for small kids in Microsoft Visual Studio 2019. Unfortunately the SentinelOne company (sentinelone . com) flagged her game as malicious and suspicious.
We sent the game to other security companies for verification and they confirmed the game is safe.
We contacted SentinelOne company but they are unable to provide any reason for detection and nobody cares to fix the false positive there.
We don’t know where to ask for help.
The game could be downloaded here:
There is also a YouTube video showing how to play the game:
Only SentinelOne guys can fix this issue because its software is detecting the false positive. In this case, we suggest you to please keep connecting them to fix this issue. Eventually, if they do not respond you then open a complaint at http://www.mouthshut.com. They have to respond you there for their reputation.
I sure hope this has resolved my scammer problem. If it has I will be forever grateful.
Our tool works on Adware only, so please let us know if it doesn’t work.
Chrome is not responding since I ran this scan.
Do reboot your computer, it will be fixed.
Thanks to resolve problem !
Thanks so much!!!
Thank a lot, it worked perfectly and removed all the Adwares.
Worked great, Thanks.
Same problem as everyone I guess: Search conduit. And you eliminated it. Thanks.
You obliterated conduit and ask! Thanks
Thanks, I visited your website and used Adwareremovaltool v3.8.7 to remove Conduit from my PC. It worked perfectly.
Comments are closed.