Disclosure: We are not providing any kind of paid support. Beware of scammers. This page may contain affiliate links read disclaimer
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    MaJoRbIg81
    Participant

Your Adware remover tool can’t seem to remove this “svcvmx” adware crap from my files.Would appreciate any help I can get. Would love to get rid of it completely. 

MaJoRbIg81
    Participant

Here is the log for most recent scan/fix

MaJoRbIg81
    Participant

Here is another screenshot of the rest of the logs page.

Let me know if there is anything else you want me to provide to hopefully fix this adware problem.

PK
    Keymaster

Thank you for knowing us about this issue. Our expert will check and let you know for further steps.

MaJoRbIg81
    Participant

Ok thanks

Techexpert
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us,

We have checked your scan logs thoroughly. We’ll help you to remove this Adware from your computer. We just have updated our adware definition. We request you to please re-run our tool once more and let us know the report again:  Adware Removal Tool by TSA v5.1

MaJoRbIg81
    Participant

Still didn’t remove it from my files.

MaJoRbIg81
    Participant

bottom part of report….

Techexpert
    Keymaster

I have checked your scan logs. Our tool is scheduled to remove some failed files and folder which will remove on reboot. So we recommend you to please reboot your computer once and then run our tool once more then reboot the computer once more and then let us know the status.

MaJoRbIg81
    Participant

Still failed

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top