Disclosure: We are not providing any kind of paid support. Beware of scammers. This page may contain affiliate links read disclaimer
Ask New Question
  • windows 11 bootleg

my question is, I copied win. 11 from YOUTUBE so I have it works great I’m proud of myself also I have a copy of windows 11 on dvd from factory along with key code would it be alright to install over the ISO I already or will it be bad

3 Replies Reply
  • Author
    Replies
  • |  

No I won’t recommend you to download the Windows 11 from sources other than Microsoft because it can be included with Malware or spyware. You may use your original Windows 11 dvd, it will automatically install the latest updates from Microsoft Server. So why are you trying to download and install Windows 11 from another source as you have original Windows 11 with product key.

|  

Windows 11 I have dose not have a product key the store bought DVD has the product key. I watched a video on YouTube that showed how too install on older PC. I PURCHASED DVD along with the product key on Amazon, before I watched it on YouTube hoping 🙏 it would work on my older computer.I hope that makes it easier to understand what I’m asking.

|  

If you have a ‘product key,’ there is no problem. You can use this key to download Windows 11 from somewhere else. It will work. However, one thing to keep in mind is that the edition of Windows 11 you have purchased and the edition you downloaded should be the same. In other words, if you have a Windows 11 HOME product key, you should also download Windows 11 HOME. If you use the Windows 11 Home product key on Windows 11 Pro, it will not work.

|  

Thanks, I got it  merry Christmas and happy new year ✨️

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Upload Images

Drag & drop, tap, or click

Reply To: windows 11 bootleg
Your information:

Scroll to Top