How to fix a problem with webpage caused internet explorer to close and reopen the tab
If occurred problem to open up Hotmail page and together you get this message ‘a problem with webpage caused internet explorer to close and reopen the tab’, it means problem with the MICROSOFT SILVERLIGHT product. Microsoft silverlight components are must be gone corrupted, actually some internet explorer components are used java script and , falsh player. but some other are used Microsoft silverlight.This problem occurs because of an issue with Java Version 6 Update 22 and Java Version 6 Update 23 that was exposed by recent changes in the Internet Explorer 9 rendering engine.
- Uninstall and then Reinstall Microsoft Silverligt
- Uninstall and then Reinstall Java Version 6 Update 22 or 23
- If any problem occurred during uninstalling silver light (might be that will be possible because it has already been corrupted.) Download and run that below fixit for fix the Silver light corruption. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2608523
- Now try to uninstall Silverlight and restart the computer
- Download silverlight and install it again. it must be working fine.
- Install Java Latest version click here to install
- Then restart the Internet explorer and it will automatically asking for Enable Java add-ons so please Enable it.
If the problem persist, then follow some more steps here
- If you will still facing the same problem then try to update the windows form ‘Widows Update’ feature.
- Then try to reinstall Silverlight, Java
- It must be working fine after that.