Adware Removal Tool by TSA is specially designed to remove Ad-wares from computers. The tool is developed by TSA Team – www.adwareremovaltool.org. It’s a Freeware tool and completely free of use. This tool is able to detect and remove most of the Adwares from Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, system folders & files and from registry traces as well.
Adware removal tool’s adware database is very powerful and it works on cloud based system. So you don’t need to update adware definition separately manually, it updates the adware database automatically every-time you run it.
Adware Removal Tool by TSA suppored following operating systems: Windows xp, Windows vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and server edition as well.
Latest Version: v5.1 on 31th of march 2016
For Support:- Please contactus for any help at our official email address: email@example.com.
How to use Adware Removal Tool v3.9
- Step 1 : Start our tool (Adware Removal tool).
- Step 2 : Click on “Scan & repair” button. It will start scanning and it takes time so please be patient.
- Step 3 : After finished the scan, you’ll get a message. so please click on OK button. you’ll get all the results in front of you.
- Step 4 : Click on “Repair all” button. It will remove all the selected objects.
- Step 5 : Click on OK again. Now it is notifying you for closing all the applications.
- Step 6 : You will get a finished message click on OK to reboot your computer.
After reboot you’ll get final finished message.