HP Deskjet D1660 Driver Download Setup Guide
I have HP Deskjet D1660 Printer however i lost the printer driver disk of this printer which was came with the printer.
Now i have brought a new computer and i want to install it with this new computer, is there any way to download the driver setup file for downloadable version ?, so that it would again working.
Yes, Surely you can download drivers for particular printer, and i also give you the proper instruction to install it in a proper way.
Please find the below download link for your operating system which windows do you have, Windows8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows, XP, Windows Server 2000, 2003, 2008.
Please follow the steps to download to install your deskjet D1660 Printer.
HP Deskjet D1660 Driver Download Setup – Installation Guide
1. Uninstall Printer Driver if any installed previously, because isn’t getting any driver conflicting or in-completable when we try to install it again.
- Uninstall Driver Using Add/Remove Program in Control panel
2. Choose your operating system and Download the same drivers setup file.
- Download HP Deskjet D1660 Driver for Windows XP-32bit
- Download HP Deskjet D1660 Driver for Windows vista-32bit
- Download HP Deskjet D1660 Driver for Windows vista-64 bit
- Download HP Deskjet D1660 Driver for windows 7-32bit
- Download HP Deskjet D1660 Driver for windows 7 -64bit
- Download HP Deskjet D1660 Driver for windows 8-32bit
- Download HP Deskjet D1660 Driver for windows 8-64 bit
3. Execute the Setup file which you have just downloaded for your operating system, and follow the instruction until finish.