Forum Replies Created
- Techexpert | #10829 Topic Starter
Please share your printer problem here in detail, we and others will help you to fix it. Don’t forget to mention your operating system version, make and model number of your printer.
We do not help peoples through phone, we do help only through forum. If you need any company’s phone number then we can provide your the phone number of that company, please let us know the company’s name if you need.Techexpert | #10725 Topic Starter
If you simply want to downgrade your windows 10 to windows 7, so follow the following instructions.
Techexpert | #10724 Topic Starter
- Click on “Start Menu“
- and then click on “search and open Settings“.
- In the Settings window, choose the option “Update & security” –>> click on “Recovery” –> Click on “Go back to Windows 7“, now click on — “Get started” button, it will revert back your windows 10 OS to an older version operating system.
Try to reset your Firefox browser. Issue should be fixed after reset.
Here is the step by step guide how to reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox and then go the Help menu (Press “F10” key once to active Menu bar)
- Go to Help menu then click on “Troubleshooting information”
Note: you can also open this page in this ways, open Firefox then type this command in the address bar “about:support” (without quote) and then hit enter or OK.
- You will get a page “Troubleshooting information” page, here you will get “Reset Firefox” option in the right side of the page.
- Click on Reset Firefox option and then follow their instructions to reset firefox.
- Mozilla Firefox should be Restored.