Yahoo page flashing on and off
Since yesterday, my yahoo page starts flashing – it keeps flashing on and off. This even won’t allow me to login to my email account. I do not understand what is going with my yahoo. Could you please help me to fix it?
Sure, we’ll help you. This could happen because of your browser’s cache files gone corrupted. Here we’re going to show you how to clean all the cache of your browser and reset the browser back to default settings. Please follow these below steps to resolve this problem.
- Please clear cache and cookies help with Delete history option.
- Download this Ccleaner.exe to clear the cache of the browser.
- Download this Flash_cookies_cleaner.exe to clear the cache of the flash player.
- Reinstall the Flash player and Java.
- Set your browser security settings as default click on tools → options → security → click on reset all zones to default level click on this option and make it default security settings (as per screenshot below).
- Now Reset the Internet Explorer and then restart your computer once.
- That’s it! The problem will be resolved.
Here’re the following errors you may get if you have this cache issue.
- Yahoo page flashing
- Yahoo mail page flashing
- Yahoo web page flashes and won’t allow login
- E mail page flashes on and off
- I can’t open Gmail, my IE8 window flashes on and off never opening
- Google email page flashing
- My yahoo Mail homepage wont stop flashing on and off
- How to fix yahoo page flashing on and off.