How to view the saved Wifi password in Windows 10
Sometimes we have to share our Internet to our visitors or relatives. Usually, we don’t remember the wifi password that we had entered when we connect to our wireless network. We’ll show you the steps how you can view the Wifi password in windows 10 computer. Follow the following steps.
- Open Control panel – Click on start button and then click on settings (Gear) icon.
- Click on Network & Internet.
- Click on Network and Sharing Center.
- On the Left side pane, click on the Change adapter settings.
- Double-click on Wireless adapter or right-click on it and click on Stauts.
- Click on Wireless Properties Button.
- Click on the Security Tab.
- On the security tab, tick the check-box “show characters.” You’ll see the current connected .wifi’s password under the “Network security key.”
Video Tutorial: How to find the saved Wifi password in Windows 10