How to Record Screen in Windows 10
Today we will see how to record the screen in Windows 10. For this, we will use a Windows application of the operating system. In the same way, we will try with a third-party application. So, let’s go for it!
How to record screen in Windows 10
Let’s see how to record the screen in Windows.
Record Windows 10 screen with the game bar (Windows10 inbuilt app)
- However, to launch the bar, you only have to press the combination Win+G. Please note that Windows detects the games and launches the bar automatically. When you launch it manually, you have to check the confirmation box. This confirms that the application is a game and launches the bar.
- From this moment on you only have to press the recording icon to start or stop it. It is also possible to take a screenshot.
- Finally, the video will be opened in the Windows Xbox application. Once there, you can play it, rename it and trim it.
Record your screen using Monosnap (3rd party App)
- The first thing you have to do is to download it from this link.
- Then install it like any other Windows app. After the app is launched, its icon will appear on the taskbar.
- There will also be a larger icon in the lower right-hand corner of the screen. Please click on either icon to start recording.
- Clicking on any of the icons will display a series of options. But in this case, select the Record video option.
- Several options are presented below. In effect, you can record a specific area of the screen. Or you can record the entire screen. It is also possible to enable microphone recording. You can also enable webcam capture. After all, settings are made, press Record to start recording.
- Well, finally we have seen how to record the screen in Windows 10. For your convenience, I have shown you how to do it from the same system. And likewise, how to record the screen with other third-party tools like Camtasia, Snagit, FreeSudio, CamStudio etc. That’s all for now.