If the problem occurred to open up Device manager shows blank page. That means the problem with the some registry keys, those have become limited access. we have to change the registry permission here.
Fix Device manager shows blank page
Here are the few steps to resolve this problem, please follow these steps.
1. Click Start-> Run->type in regedit.exe
2. Locate the following: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum
3. Now right-click on Enum and choose Permissions.
4. Add users as EVERYONE and give it them full permission
5. Add users as SYSTEM and give it the full permission here.