How to fix Device Manager Empty Problem [Fixed]
How do I solve Device manager is empty problem?
If the Device manager shows blank page, it means the problem must with its registry keys permission, those have become limited access. To fix this issue, you will have to change the registry permission. Here in this page, we’ll show you how to change the registry permission to fix Device manager shows blank page. Follow the few steps to resolve this problem.
- Click Start ⇾ Run ⇾ type regedit.exe and then click on OK button.
- Locate the following registry path: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\
- Now right-click on Enum and choose Permissions.
- Add EVERYONE as user and give it full permission
- Add SYSTEM as user and give full permission. Get more information about how to change ownership and get full permission.
- Restart the computer. After reboot, the issue must be solved. Please let us know in the comments section down below if doesn’t.