Ask New Question
  • Nishant Kumar
    Participant
    How to Fix Your PC/Device needs to be repaired Error Code: 0x0000225
    Solved

Today I received a this following error message. I have restarted computer many times but did work. Anyone has idea what is it? and how to fix it?

Recovery – Your PC/Device needs to be repaired.
    A required device isn’t connected to can’t be accessed. Error Code: 0x0000225 driver download.
    You’ll need to use recovery tools. If you don’t have any installation media (like a disc or USB device), contact your PC administrator or PC/Device manufacturer.

Recovery

Go to solved answer Reply
3 Replies Reply
  • Author
    Replies
  • Techexpert
    Keymaster
    |  

I have experienced this issue and found that there is a problem with your Windows 10 USB drive. Maybe it was not created properly. Eventually, we suggest that you recreate your Windows 10 bootable USB from its official website using the Microsoft Media Creation Tool.

Also, make sure that you are connecting this Windows 10 bootable USB to USB 2.0 port only. If you connect it to USB 3.0 then make sure the USB 3.0’s driver is installed on your computer. Hence we recommend that you use USB 2.0 port. If you don’t know the difference between the both of the ports then please see this video tutorial that we’ll help you derrenciate.

ReplyBest Answer
    Nishant Kumar
    Participant
    Nishant Kumar |  #25243 Topic Starter

Thanks buddy, I have made a new Windows 10 USB with the help your given link and it seems like installing without any error message.

PK
    Keymaster
    PK |  #25385

Thanks its working

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: How to Fix Your PC/Device needs to be repaired Error Code: 0x0000225
Your information: