Remove “Antivirus Security Pro” Infection (Removal Help)
I got “Antivirus Security Pro” software installed on my computer accidentally. Since this happened, I can’t able to work on my computer. Every-time I am trying to run any application on my computer, program do not start, even “Antivirus Security Pro” error message comes every-time. When I open control panel to uninstall “Antivirus Security Pro”, again keeps popping up the same “Antivirus Security Pro” error message. I can’t do anything on my computer. I don’t think that, how do I solve it. Please help me to solve it. Follow the following instructions carefully.
Antivirus Security Pro is a scareware program. Which is installed itself on your computer without your permission, scans your computer without your permission, all that happens on your computer, unauthorized. Once it has installed, it gives you that error message seems like “Found lots of infected files, please remove them immediately” to do it, they would ask for purchasing their software. Actually this is a completely FAKE Antivirus program, just ignore their alerts & warnings, and then immediately uninstall it. We are providing you a proper guide to remove it completely.
Fake error message 1:
Warning! Infected file detected.
We strongly recommend activating full edition of your antivirus software for repairing threats.
Warning! Network attack attempt detected.
To keep the computer safe, the threat must be blocked.
Fake Error message 2:
Antivirus Security Pro Firewall Alert
Warning! Infected file detected
Location: File System
Suspicious activity detected in the application notepad.exe to the behavior of the virus Win32/Conficker.X. For your security and to avoid loss of data, the operation of application cmd.exe has been temporarily restricted.
To uninstall it follow the following instructions carefully.
Activation serial code for “Antivirus Security Pro”
Activation Serial code (License Key) : AA39754E-715219CE
Step 1 : Reboot your computer with “Safe mode with Networking” to Uninstall “Antivirus Security Pro” from computer
- Turn off your computer.
- Turn back on your computer, immediately tap the “F8” key (pressing & releasing repeatedly “F8” Key) on your keyboard until you’ll get the advanced boot option (As shown on below screenshot). If you’re using Windows 8 then hold the “Shift” key while tapping the “F8” key.
- Select the option “Safe mode with Networking” using arrow keys on your keyboard, then hit Enter button.
- Windows will start in the safe mode with networking and then you’ll prompted that login into your account, so please login into your same account, which you’ve login usually. Then you’ll get your desktop with Safe mode.
Step 2 : Remove Registry infection, which have been infected by Antivirus Security Pro.
First of all we need to repair registry keys value, so that we can run any program/tool so that we can able to begin a scan with one of anti-malware software and can able remove Antivirus Security Pro completely.
2.1 : Download “Registry-Fix.reg” from below link.
- Download Registry-Fix.reg
- Right-click on Internet Explorer icon, then Left-click on “Run as Administrator“(As shown on below screen shot)Type this following path in address bar : http://www.techsupportall.com/registry-fix.reg then hit enter to download that file.
2.2 : Double-click on that downloaded Registry-Fix.reg file to run it. (As shown on below screenshot)
Download : Registry-Fix.reg
2.3 : It’d prompt you below message, then click on Yes. (As shown on below screenshot)
2.4 : It’d give you another message, click on OK. (As shown on below screenshot)
Now try to uninstall “Antivirus Security Pro” from control panel. If still won’t uninstall then follow the next step.
Step 3 : Remove “Antivirus Security Pro” with Malwarebytes.
Download Malwarebytes.exe and then run a quick scan. If Antivirus Security Pro will notify you that malwarebytes is a virus. Then please ignore it, because their all alerts are completely fake, do not belive on it. Just ignore that until it removed. After Removed, install a legitimate Antivirus.
3.1 : Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free, then double-click on it to install it.
Click Here to Download >> Malwarebytes.exe
If above link haven’t worked, then click on below link to download malwarebytes-chameleon version. (Note: It’d download a zip file, zip file contained have lots of files, you can double-click on any one, It’d start malwarebytes-chameleon version)
3.2 : Update online Virus Definition
3.3 : Select the option “Perform quick scan”, then click on Scan.
3.4 : When the scan Finished, click on “Show results”
3.5 : After clicking on Show result, it’ll give you a another window, where you’ll get a page named as “found threats”. Click on “Remove Selected” button to remove all the viruses which are selected.
Step 4 : Remove “Antivirus Security Pro” with Hitman-Pro
Click here to Download Hitmanpro_x32bit.exe
Click here to Download Hitmanpro_x64bit.exe
Install Antivirus Protection on your computer immediately
- Download Avast Internet Security
- Download AVG Internet Security
- Download Zone Alarm
- Download Bit Defender
Antivirus Security Pro is a categorized as a computer virus and a extremely harmful computer threats. Which is capable to make your computer useless and corrupt. Its motive is to make you believe that your computer is at a high risk with unwanted threats and you need to remove these threats to keep your PC safe.
Once it is installed into your computer, it will scan your computer without your permission and then state there are lots of unwanted threats are available in your computer. If you try to remove threats then Antivirus Security Pro give a message that you need to purchase its full program before being able to do so. However these all alerts are fake. This virus can change your browser and computer settings including Windows Task Manager and Registry Editor etc. Your computer and internet speed become slow than usual. In reality, “Antivirus Security Pro” is a scam. None of these files are infected, so please ignore the all alerts and do not purchase the program.
This Antivirus Security Pro virus comes into your computer after you have installed a free software packages, P2P sharing of files, and most commonly by visiting other malicious sites. So, be very careful when you download a free software packages from internet.
This is a very high risk threat and should be immediately uninstall Antivirus Security Pro from your computer. Otherwise your system may crash or you loose its all functionality. In order to remove Antivirus Security Pro, you have to follow article steps very carefully.
- How to delete Antivirus Security Pro popup
- How to get rid of Antivirus Security Pro virus
- Remove Antivirus Security Pro popups
- Can’t uninstall Antivirus Security Pro homepage
- Uninstall Antivirus Security Pro virus
- How to remove Antivirus Security Pro from control panel
- Keeps showing Antivirus Security Pro warning
- Keeps popping up Antivirus Security Pro Alerts
- Popup Antivirus Security Pro all of sudden
- Eliminate Antivirus Security Pro from my computer
- Terminate Antivirus Security Pro from my computer
- How to clean Antivirus Security Pro completely
- How to clear Antivirus Security Pro from my computer
- Can’t remove Antivirus Security Pro fake warning
- Can’t delete Antivirus Security Pro hijack
- Couldn’t remove Antivirus Security Pro virus
- Won’t remove Antivirus Security Pro
- Remove Antivirus Security Pro virus manually
- How do I stop Antivirus Security Pro warning
- What is Antivirus Security Pro
- Antivirus Security Pro always popping up
- Is that safe Antivirus Security Pro