I have a problem with links in internet explorer, internet explorer opens fine and website opens fine but when i click on any link it’s open shows blank page, i try to open a new tab but still have same blank page. How to fix this issue.
That means computer’s DCOM settings haven’t set as default, you have to change these settings back to default stage. Here you will be found proper the solution for this error please follow the steps.
1. Click on Start
2. Type RUN – in the search bar
3. Click on RUN which appear on the top
4. Type “DCOMCNFG” in Run command (as shown on screenshot)
5. The configuration window will be open here now you have to find there “component services“>>Computer>>
6. Right click on computer there and click on properties>>
7. Then go to default property tab
8. Check the value of Default Authentication Level is “Connect”
8. Check the value ofDefault Impersonation Level is “Identify”
Free | Download | webpage | registry | lost | left | change | Remove | unable | not | delete | uninstall | rid support | Help | solved | resolve | fix | repair | start | Shows | stay | keeps | get | what | when | why | where | How | upgrade | latest | new.