TP-Link 150Mbps Wireless N Nano USB Adapter Driver Download – TL-WN725N Wifi Receiver
TP-link Wireless N Nano USB Adapter driver download
for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server, Linux and Mac OS.
TP-Link TL-WN725N 150Mbps is a wifi signal receiver USB adapter that can receive broadcasted WIFI signals. It is a very useful device for desktop computers. It connects your computer to your router through wifi or your phone’s hotspot very easily. It works same as laptop WIFI works.
As it is a USB connected device, the computer should install its drivers automatically like others, but it doesn’t. You will have to install its driver separately through its driver CD which usually came with the device. If you don’t have the driver disc then you will have to download the driver from the tp-link official website. Drivers are easily available there. If you are unable to find drivers online, you can download the same TP-Link Wireless USB adapter driver in the download section below.
- Click here to download TP-Link Wireless USB adapter Driver for Windows – Download
OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2000 to 2016 32bit / 64 bit
- Click here to download TP-Link TL-wn725n USB adapter Driver for macOS v10.13 – Download
OS: Mac OS X v10.0 to v10.13
- Click here to download TP-Link 150Mbps Wifi USB adapter Driver for Linux OS – Download
OS: Linux, Fedora, Ubuntu
- Click here to download TP-Link TL-WN725N driver CD whole content for all OS – CD Download
OS: Windows, Linux, Mac OS X
- Click here to download User Manual – Download
- Tp-link official Website – Click here
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Server 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016
- Mac OS X
How to install TP-Link 150Mbps Wireless N Nano USB Adapter in Windows
Below video tutorial can help you to install TP Link Wireless Nano Adapter.