Here, in this article, we are sharing with you the step by step guide on how to reset the Microsoft camera app to factory default settings in windows 10. Follow the following step by step guide how to reset.
[Steps] How to Reset Microsoft camera app
- Click on the Start button.
- Click on the Settings icon.
- Click on Apps.
- Click on Apps & Features.
- Search the Camera app in right-side apps list.
- Click on Camera App.
- Click on Advanced options.
- Scroll down and click on the Reset button. After that reboot your computer once.
If the camera app issue doesn’t fix after reset, then you’ll have to reinstall Microsoft camera app completely.