It is a common practice installing and uninstalling any app or software in a computer system. Different operating system have different methods to perform install and uninstall. Below we are providing the steps in some different operating systems.
How to remove / uninstall a program or app in Windows 10
Follow below steps to uninstall a software or app from Windows 10
- Click on the start menu.
- Click on Settings Icon from the menu.
- In setting click on the Apps.
- It will bring up the apps & feature window with list of all the installed programs.
- Click on the desired app / program that you want to uninstall from the system and then click on the Uninstall button.
- It will start the removal process. Select ‘Yes’ if asked for any permission.
How to remove / uninstall a software in Windows 7
Uninstalling a software from Windows has almost similar process.
- Click on the start menu and select Control Panel.
- From the Control panel select Programs – > Programs & features.
- Select the desired programs from the list and click on uninstall button to remove programs from the Windows 7.
Also read: How to uninstall built in apps in Windows 10