It is a common practice installing and uninstalling any app or software in a computer system. Different operating system have different methods to perform install and uninstall. Below we are providing the steps in some different operating systems.
How to remove / uninstall a program or app in Windows 10
Follow below steps to uninstall a software or app from Windows 10
- Click on the start menu.
- Click on Settings Icon from the menu.
- In setting click on the Apps.
- It will bring up the apps & feature window with list of all the installed programs.
- Click on the desired app / program that you want to uninstall from the system and then click on the Uninstall button.
- It will start the removal process. Select ‘Yes’ if asked for any permission.
How to uninstall a software in Windows 7
Uninstalling or removing a software from Windows has almost similar process. Let find out the steps to uninstall a program in Windows 7
Click on Start (Windows flag icon) and then click on Control Panel. then a page will open.
Then click on Program – Uninstall a program (Programs & Features)
Then a a page will open named as “Uninstall and change a program” with list of all program which are installed into your computer
Here you can select any program which you want to uninstall and then click on Uninstall on the top (You also will get uninstall option in right click menu)
Also read: How to uninstall built in apps in Windows 10