How to Remove Redirect Adware from Proxy Settings
Here in this article, we'll show you how to easily remove redirect adware script from the proxy settings.
Steps to Remove redirect adware from proxy settings.
Here we are showing how to fix redirect issues by changing proxy settings.
- Open Run Box – Press window + R key together.
- In Run box, type inetcpl.cpl command into it and click on OK. An Internet properties settings page will be open up.
- Click on the connection tab and then click on LAN Settings.
- Under the automatic configuration, untick the checkbox ‘use automatic configuration script‘ and delete the script path from address field there.
- Tick the checkbox “Automatically Detect Settings.”
You have seen how to remove redirection adware from the computer. It was easy, you can apply this instruction from your own.