How to fix No Disk Exception Processing Message c0000013 Parameters 75b6bf7c 4 75b6bf7c 75b6bf7c ?
If you getting this error message appears some time, that means some registry entries gone changed automatically might have some virus or malware infection it does change them registries, now we need to change some registry setting back to the same stage, that should be.
Here are the few steps to resolve this problem, please follow these steps.
find that registry keys ErrorMode and change the value data 2 and click on ok.
Default value of the Errormode keys should be 0X00000000(2)
I will explain you how to do that.
1. Click on Start >> and then click on Run.
2. You will get a box where you have to type regedit.
3. The registry editor will be open front of you, then you have to find the registry key and have to click on PLUS sign of HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE.
4. Click on PLUS sign of SYSTEM
5. Then click on PLUS sign of CurrentControlSet.
6. Then click on PLUS sign of Control.
7. Then click on Windows.
8. When you click on Windows you will the ErrorMode of the right side pane.
9. Double click on ErrorMode and change the value data 2 and click on ok. 0X00000000(2)
default value of Errormode should be 0X00000000(2)
10. Finally restart your computer and Problem will be resolved