How to Enable Administrator Account on Login Screen
How to Enable Administrator account
How to enable administrator account (hidden) in Windozws 7, 8, 8.1, Windows 10, Windows XP, Windows Vista?
Solved Answer (Solution)
Sure, we’ll help you to enable or disable the administrator user account (default user). The built-in Administrator account is disabled by default. If you need it, then you can enable it anytimne by following the simple command easily. Below, we have provided the proper command so that you can run the command into the command prompt (MS DOS – CMD) to enable administrator user.
If you are looking forward for the automatic method to do this, then you can easily do this by using the “.bat” file from the method1.
In method2, you’ll get the manual commands to activate the administrator account. Opt one method from them and then follow the below given instructions.
Method 1: Enable administrator Account (Automatic Enabler)
Download and Run this “activate_administrator_user.bat” file and make your administrator account active in login screen.
- Click here to download activate_administrator_user.bat to enable the Administrator account.
- Click here to download de-activate_administrator_user.bat to disable the Administrator user.
Method 2: Enable administrator account (Manual Steps)
- Click on Start button. (For Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Then click on All programs. (For Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Then click on Accessories. (For Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Find there command prompt.
For Windows 10, 8, 8.1, click on Start button and type “CMD” in the search bar. Windows 10 will find the CMD.exe on the top.
- Right click on the command prompt and then click on “Run as administrator“
- Now type this following command into command prompt window and then hit enter key.
net user administrator /active:yes
- You’ll get the message “The command completed successfully” it means your administrator account has been activated.
- When done, logout of your current account.
- The Administrator account should be present on yourlog in screen.
- If you’ll get this message “system error 5 has occurred – Access is denied, it means the command prompt (CMD) did run in administrative mode.
- First of all open this command prompt in administrative mode then re-run this command again (Click on start button, type “CMD” in Right-click on that and choose “Run as administrator).
How to de-activate (Hide) the Administrator Account
- If you want to disable administrator account then type this following command in CMD.
net user administrator /active:no
- When done, logout of theAdministrator account.
- The Administrator account should not be presenton your log in screen.
Hopefully this article helped you to enable or disable the administrator account on your logon screen on Windows 10, 7, 8. If you have any question regarding issue, please let us know in the comment section below.