Accidentally I got http://www.Oneindian.net and could not remove it, I have changed homepage from Internet Options but Oneindian.net browser hijacker doesn’t go off. Please help me How to Remove Oneindian.net Search Page from Internet Explorer ?.
Oneindian.net is a highly annoying browser hijacker and also classified as a “PUP” (Potentially Unwanted Program). It comes into your computer via free software packages and enters without your permission. It can control your all popular web browsers including such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer as well.
Once Oneindian.net is entered into your computer, it will redirect you to another malicious websites. It can change DNS settings, Registry files, Firewall settings and also convert your browser homepage & default search engine to Oneindian.net without your permission. You may be found your computer and internet speed become slowly than usual after installed Oneindian.net in your computer. It will display lots of advertisements and sponsored links in your search result. It is able to work with all popular operating system including windows xp, vista, 7 and windows 8 also. You may be found lots of unwanted plugins are automatically installed with your web browsers. It can modify the target field into all the browser’s shortcuts (Internet Explorer, Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox’s shortcuts) on your desktop, taskbar, start menu. You have to manually remove that http://www.oneindian.net/?src=1003-2f9ff2ca-6d33-4178-a9e0-d2e63e4d1a00-26112013 from all the shortcut target field.
Oneindian.net comes into your computer, when you have installed a free software packages and clicked on some suspicious links. You should never click any unfamiliar and suspicious links. So, you should always pay attention when you download software from internet. Be very careful, what you agree to installed.
Technically, Oneindian.net is not a virus itself. However, it is categorized as a browser hijacker and “PUP” (Potentially Unwanted Program) because it comes into your computer without your permission and changes your default settings.
To secure your web browser, you should immediately uninstall Oneindian.net from your computer. You have to follow article mentioned steps very carefully to get rid of Oneindian.net from your PC.
Step 1 : To Uninstall Oneindian.net from computer
- Click on Start button and then click on Control Panel.
- Now click on Programs –> Program and Features –> Uninstall a program (Wind7, 8, Vista).
- For Windows XP users click on Add/Remove Programs.
- You will get a window which have listed all the installed programs.
- Uninstall the programs, if you find any, from below list (Suspicious Programs list). Because all these programs are unwanted. You should uninstall all them immediately.
Suspicious Programs list
- Browser defender
- Browser protect
- Browser protected by conduit
- Delta search, Babylon
- WebCake 3.0
- privacy safe gaurd
- unfriend checker
- Price peep today
- Coupon amazine
- DownloadTerms 1.0
- Uninstall all the unwanted programs, which are not listed here.
Download Adware Remover Tool v3.6 to remove Oneindian.net Automatically from all of you browsers, This is a Freeware utility specially deigned for Adware Removal. This tool can remove adware from Internet Explorer, Firefox, Mozilla Firefox and their registry as well..
Step 2 : To Remove Oneindian.net from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer then go to Tools menu (press “alt” key once to active menu bar) and then click on Internet Option a configuration page will be opened, then click on General tab. Now look into under HOME PAGE Edit Box you got www.Oneindian.net, replace it to www.google.com, then click on apply and close.
- Now Restart Internet explorer
Remove Oneindian.net infection from Windows shortcuts.
- Right click on the shortcut of Internet Explorer / Firefox / Google Chrome and do left click on the properties option. then their properties page you will appear. Delete that following path from target field. (As per sown below screenshots)
3. As above, remove Do searches infection from startmenu’s shortcuts.
4. As above, remove DO Search infection from taskbar’s Shortcuts.
Remove Oneindian.net from registry
- Click on Start and type Run and then type “REGEDIT” in the run box and then hit enter
- In the registry editor go to Edit menu and then click on find option, you will get edit box to search any string to registry editor
- Type in the find edit box “Oneindian.net” and click on Find Next
- The search result will highlighted that key which have the same string
- Edit that key and change the “Oneindian.net” string to “google.com“
- Use F3 key to find Next, Replace all them to “google.com”
- Then Restart the internet explorer
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer. Click on Tools menu (If tools menu doesn’t appear then press “F10” key once to active the menu bar), click on Internet Option. A internet option window will open.
- For IE9, IE10 users may click on Gear icon . Then click on tools.
- Click on Advanced tab, then click on RESET button.
- Now you will get a new popup for confirmation, tick mark on Delete personal setting then click on RESET button on that. (As shown on below screenshot)
- Now you will appear a popup says that complete all the tasks. After completion click on close button.
Step 3 : To Remove Oneindian.net from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox, Click on Tools menu (press “alt” key once to active menu bar) then go to Options, after that a configuration page will be opened, then click on General tab and then look on the very first section named as Startup. Under Startup you will see a HOME PAGE Edit Box, under this edit box you will see www.Oneindian.net, please replace it to www.google.com, then click on apply and close.
- Restart Firefox Browser
Remove Oneindian.net from Firefox configuration file.
- In the Firefox type this command in the address bar “about:config” and then hit enter to open this page
- After that you will get a page which is asking for permission to open config page that confirm that please use it carefully so please click on button named as “I’ll be carefully, I promise“.
- Now you will a configuration page with search option on the top, so please type “Oneindian.net” into search bar, you will get the result.
- Replace all the string from “Oneindian” to “google”
In the search result do double click on the all entries (related to Oneindian.net) one by one, and change them to “google.com”
- You can Right click on found results one by one and choose RESET option.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open “Troubleshooting information” page into Firefox.
- Open Firefox and then go the Help menu (Press “alt” key once to active Menu bar)
- Note: you can also open this page in this ways, open Firefox then type this command in the address bar “about:support” (without quote) and then hit enter or OK.
- Go to Help menu then click on “Troubleshooting information”
- You will get a page “Troubleshooting information”, here you will get “Reset Firefox” option in the right side of the page.
- Click on Reset Firefox option, It will take time to reset
Step 4 : To Remove Oneindian.net from Google Chrome
Remove unwanted homepage & search engine from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome, click on options icon (Located in very top right side of the browser), click on Settings. You will get a configuration page.
- Under configuration page find a option named as “Open a specific page or set of pages” click on their Set Pages. A another window will come up. Here you will appear the bunch of URL’s under “Set pages”. Delete all them and then enter only one which you want to use as your home page.
- In the same configuration page click on Manage search engines button. Delete all the search engines from there, just keep only www.goole.com as your default search Engine.
Remove unwanted extensions from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome, click on options icon (Located in very top right side of the browser), then click on Tools then, click on Extensions. (As shown on below screenshot)
- You will get a configuration page. which have installed all the extensions, Remove Oneindian extension & also remove all the unwanted extensions from there. To remove them, click on remove (recycle bin) icon (as shown on screenshot)
Reset Google Chrome
- Close all Google Chrome browser
- Now open this following path
- Press “window key + R” (Flag sign key + R) , then you will get Run box.
- Copy and Paste this following command in this Run box then hit Enter or OK
- Windows XP
%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\
- Windows 7, 8, Vista
- In the default folder please find a file named as “Preferences“ and now just need to rename this file from “Preferences“ to “Preferences.old“
- In the same default folder please find a one more file named as “Web Data“ and now just need to rename this file from “Web Data“ to “Web Data.old“
- Now Start your Google chrome.
Step 5 : To remove Oneindian.net registry entries with Adwcleaner.exe
Here is the proper step-by-step guide to remove any adware from registry, please follow the steps.
5.1 : Download AdwCleaner from the below link.
Click Here to Download: Adwcleaner.exe
5.2 : Run that downloaded file (Adwcleaner.exe).
5.3 : When you get it started, click on scan button to search the Oneindian.net files and registry entries (As shown below screenshot).
5.5 : When scanning process will be finished, click on Clean button to delete all the Oneindian.net files and registry entries (as shown on below screenshot)
Step 6 : To remove Oneindian.net with Hitman-Pro
Click here to Download Hitmanpro_x32bit.exe
Click here to Download Hitmanpro_x64bit.exe
Step 7 : To remove Oneindian.net with Malwarebytes.
7.1 : Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free, then double click on it to install it.
Click Here to Download Malwarebytes.exe
7.2 : Update online Virus Definition
7.3 : Tick mark on “Perform quick scan” then click on Scan
7.4 : When the scan done click on “Show results”
7.5 : After clicking on Show result it will you a another window where you will get the found threats. Click on “Remove Selected”
- How to delete Oneindian.net homepage.
- How to get rid of Oneindian.net virus.
- Remove Oneindian.net popups ads plugin.
- Can’t change Oneindian.net homepage.
- Uninstall Oneindian.net search page.
- How to uninstall Oneindian.net from control panel.
- Keeps showing Oneindian.net.
- Keeps popping up Oneindian.net.
- Popup Oneindian.net all of sudden.
- Deinstall Oneindian.net from my computer.
- How to clean Oneindian.net completely.
- How to clear Oneindian.net from my computer.
- Can’t remove Oneindian.net redirect.
- Can’t delete Oneindian.net hijacker.
- Couldn’t remove Oneindian.net toolbar virus.
- Won’t remove Oneindian.net.
- Remove start page Oneindian.net add-ons manually.
- How do I stop Oneindian.net.
- What is Oneindian.net search engine.
- Oneindian.net website always popping up.
Q. I wish to remove Oneindian.net from my computer.
Q. I can’t remove Oneindian.net from my PC.
Q. I won’t uninstall Oneindian.net from my computer. What can I do?
Ans. Oneindian.net is classified as a potentially unwanted program and also very harmful threats to your computer. To remove Oneindian.net completely from your computer, you have to follow article mentioned steps very carefully.
Q. What is Oneindian.net?
Ans. Oneindian.net is a potentially unwanted program and also categorized as a browser hijacker. It comes into your computer without your permission and change your default settings such DNS files, Registry files, Background color, browser homepage and many more.
Q. Is Oneindian.net a virus?
Ans. Oneindian.net is not a virus technically. It is classified as a “PUP” (Potentially Unwanted Program).
Q. How Oneindian.net enters into my computer?
Ans. Oneindian.net comes into your computer via free software packages and when you click visit on malicious websites. You should download from their official websites.
Oneindian.net Removal Guide:
To get rid of Oneindian.net from your computer, you have to follow article mentioned steps very carefully. It’s very easy to use.