Accidentally, I got a adware named as Adware.bGuard, Please help me How to Remove Adware.bGuard Virus? (Removal Method).
Adware.bGuard is a potentially unwanted program and also categorized as a browser hijacker. It is detected used by Emsisoft Anti-Malware. This type of adware enters into your computer without your permission. It can control your all internet web browsers including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer.
It enters then, completely damages your system resources. After getting installed of Adware.bGuard, it will display unwanted pop-up alerts, advertisements or coupons and etc. on your desktop. Once you click on ads or links, you may be led to malicious websites as well as your Windows PC may be infected by viruses such as Trojan, worms and etc. It can change DNS Settings, Registry files, Firewall settings, system files and home pages etc. This adware is also provides lots of malicious tool, these are might be dangerous for your computer. You may be found your computer and internet speed become slowly than usual and many unwanted plugins are automatically installed with your web browsers. It is able to work with all operating systems such as windows xp, vista, 7 and windows 8.
Generally, Adware.bGuard comes into your computer via free software and corrupted website. So, you should always pay very attention and read all terms & conditions when you download free software from internet. You should never download from any unknown and unfamiliar source. Be very careful what you agree to install.
Technically, this is not a virus. However when Adware.bGuard comes then, it brings other additional threats such as rootkit, malware, spyware, virus, keylogger and many other infections which installed automatically and hides on your system background. So this is categorized as a browser hijacker and “PUP” (Potentially Unwanted Program).
Adware.bGuard can infect computers in various ways. So, you should take powerful steps to uninstall Adware.bGuard at the earliest from your computer. This guide will help you remove malicious software from your computer. It provides step-by-step instructions on how to remove Adware.bGuard from Windows operating system.
Step 1 : To Uninstall Adware.bGuard from computer
- Click on Start button and then click on Control Panel.
- Now click on Programs –> Program and Features –> Uninstall a program (Wind7, 8, Vista).
- For Windows XP users click on Add/Remove Programs.
- You will get a window which have listed all the installed programs.
- Uninstall the programs, if you find any, from below list (Suspicious Programs list). Because all these programs are unwanted. You should uninstall all them immediately.
Suspicious Programs list
- Browser defender
- Browser protect
- Browser protected by conduit
- Delta search, Babylon
- WebCake 3.0
- privacy safe gaurd
- unfriend checker
- Price peep today
- Coupon amazine
- DownloadTerms 1.0
- Uninstall all the unwanted programs, which are not listed here.
Download Adware Remover Tool v3.6 to remove Adware.bGuard Automatically from all of you browsers, This is a Freeware utility specially deigned for Adware Removal. This tool can remove adware from Internet Explorer, Firefox, Mozilla Firefox and their registry as well..
Step 2 : To Remove Adware.bGuard from Internet Explorer
Remove Adware.bGuard from registry
- Click on Start and type Run and then type “REGEDIT” in the run box and then hit enter
- In the registry editor go to Edit menu and then click on find option, you will get edit box to search any string to registry editor
- Type in the find edit box “Adware.bGuard” and click on Find Next
- The search result will highlighted that key which have the same string
- Edit that key and change the “Adware.bGuard” string to “google.com“
- Use F3 key to find Next, Replace all them to “google.com”
- Then Restart the internet explorer
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer. Click on Tools menu (If tools menu doesn’t appear then press “F10” key once to active the menu bar), click on Internet Option. A internet option window will open.
- For IE9, IE10 users may click on Gear icon . Then click on tools.
- Click on Advanced tab, then click on RESET button.
- Now you will get a new popup for confirmation, tick mark on Delete personal setting then click on RESET button on that. (As shown on below screenshot)
- Now you will appear a popup says that complete all the tasks. After completion click on close button.
Step 3 : To Remove Adware.bGuard from Mozilla Firefox
Remove Adware.bGuard from Firefox configuration file.
- In the Firefox type this command in the address bar “about:config” and then hit enter to open this page
- After that you will get a page which is asking for permission to open config page that confirm that please use it carefully so please click on button named as “I’ll be carefully, I promise“.
- Now you will a configuration page with search option on the top, so please type “Adware.bGuard” into search bar, you will get the result.
- Replace all the string from “Adware.bGuard” to “google”
In the search result do double click on the all entries (related to Adware.bGuard) one by one, and change them to “google.com”
- You can Right click on found results one by one and choose RESET option.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open “Troubleshooting information” page into Firefox.
- Open Firefox and then go the Help menu (Press “alt” key once to active Menu bar)
- Note: you can also open this page in this ways, open Firefox then type this command in the address bar “about:support” (without quote) and then hit enter or OK.
- Go to Help menu then click on “Troubleshooting information”
- You will get a page “Troubleshooting information”, here you will get “Reset Firefox” option in the right side of the page.
- Click on Reset Firefox option, It will take time to reset
Step 4 : To Remove Adware.bGuard from Google Chrome
Remove unwanted homepage & search engine from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome, click on options icon (Located in very top right side of the browser), click on Settings. You will get a configuration page.
- Under configuration page find a option named as “Open a specific page or set of pages” click on their Set Pages. A another window will come up. Here you will appear the bunch of URL’s under “Set pages”. Delete all them and then enter only one which you want to use as your home page.
- In the same configuration page click on Manage search engines button. Delete all the search engines from there, just keep only www.goole.com as your default search Engine.
Remove unwanted extensions from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome, click on options icon (Located in very top right side of the browser), then click on Tools then, click on Extensions. (As shown on below screenshot)
- You will get a configuration page. which have installed all the extensions, Remove Adware.bGuard extension & also remove all the unwanted extensions from there. To remove them, click on remove (recycle bin) icon (as shown on screenshot)
Reset Google Chrome
- Close all Google Chrome browser
- Now open this following path
- Press “window key + R” (Flag sign key + R) , then you will get Run box.
- Copy and Paste this following command in this Run box then hit Enter or OK
- Windows XP
%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\
- Windows 7, 8, Vista
- In the default folder please find a file named as “Preferences“ and now just need to rename this file from “Preferences“ to “Preferences.old“
- In the same default folder please find a one more file named as “Web Data“ and now just need to rename this file from “Web Data“ to “Web Data.old“
- Now Start your Google chrome.
Step 5 : To remove Adware.bGuard registry entries with Adwcleaner.exe
Here is the proper step-by-step guide to remove any adware from registry, please follow the steps.
5.1 : Download AdwCleaner from the below link.
Click Here to Download: Adwcleaner.exe
5.2 : Run that downloaded file (Adwcleaner.exe).
5.3 : When you get it started, click on scan button to search the Adware.bGuard files and registry entries (As shown below screenshot).
5.5 : When scanning process will be finished, click on Clean button to delete all the Adware.bGuard files and registry entries (as shown on below screenshot)
Step 6 : To remove Adware.bGuard with Hitman-Pro
Click here to Download Hitmanpro_x32bit.exe
Click here to Download Hitmanpro_x64bit.exe
Step 7 : To remove Adware.bGuard with Malwarebytes.
7.1 : Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free, then double click on it to install it.
Click Here to Download Malwarebytes.exe
7.2 : Update online Virus Definition
7.3 : Tick mark on “Perform quick scan” then click on Scan
7.4 : When the scan done click on “Show results”
7.5 : After clicking on Show result it will you a another window where you will get the found threats. Click on “Remove Selected”
- How to delete Adware.bGuard homepage.
- How to get rid of Adware.bGuard virus.
- Remove Adware.bGuard popups ads plugin.
- Can’t change Adware.bGuard homepage.
- Uninstall Adware.bGuard search page.
- How to uninstall Adware.bGuard from control panel.
- Keeps showing Adware.bGuard.
- Keeps popping up Adware.bGuard.
- Popup Adware.bGuard all of sudden.
- Deinstall Adware.bGuard from my computer.
- How to clean Adware.bGuard completely.
- How to clear Adware.bGuard from my computer.
- Can’t remove Adware.bGuard redirect.
- Can’t delete Adware.bGuard hijacker.
- Couldn’t remove Adware.bGuard toolbar virus.
- Won’t remove Adware.bGuard.
- Remove start page Adware.bGuard add-ons manually.
- How do I stop Adware.bGuard.
- What is Adware.bGuard search engine.
- Adware.bGuard website always popping up.