How to Upgrade Internet Explorer (Latest Update)
How to Upgrade Internet Explorer to the latest version
to Internet Explorer 8, IE9, IE10, IE11 on Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Vista, XP.
I am using old Internet Explorer IE8 on my Windows 7 computer. I want to know the step by step guide how to upgrade Internet Explorer to its latest version.
It is very simple to update your Internet Explorer. No matter which version do you want to update your Internet Explorer 10, Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 8, Internet explorer7? Here in this article, we’ll show you how to update Internet Explorer. There are two ways to do that. Follow the below given step-by-step guide to updating Internet Explorer. Follow the following steps.
How to Upgrade to The Latest Internet Explorer.
There are two methods to upgrade Internet Explorer from older version to newer one.
Both methods are given below. Opt one of them and apply it on your computer.
- Update IE using direct update link provided by Microsoft.
- Upgrade IE using Windows update to its latest version.
Follow the steps by step guide on how to upgrade Internet Explorer.
- Click on the link below to navigate the Microsoft’s upgrade page. Please follow the links below according to IE version you want.
- Click on the above link, it will redirect you to Microsoft Internet Explorer update page. Click on download button to download the upgrade setup file.
- Open the downloaded file.
- Click on allow if it asks from you.
- Installing required updates.
- After done, your Internet Explorer has been updated. After that reboot the computer once.
- Click on the Start button and then click on Control Panel.
- In Control Panel icons list click on Windows Update.
- A Separate window will be open which is Windows update page.
- Find out and click on “check for Windows update” button.
- Windows update will start when you clicked on it, wait for completion.
- Here you would find Internet Explorer, that would find if a newer version of Internet Explorer available.
- Select Internet Explorer from Windows updates the available list.
- Then Click on Next or OK to go through, complete the update task.
- After finished it would ask for restart the computer.
- After the restart, your Internet Explorer will have been updated.
- IE6 to IE7 in Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit)
- IE7 to IE8 in Windows Vista, XP (32-bit, 64-bit)
- IE8 to IE9 in Windows 7, Vista, XP (32-bit, 64-bit)
- IE9 to IE10 in Windows 8, 8.1, 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- IE10 to IE11 in Windows 8, 8.1, 7, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit)