How to Upgrade Internet Explorer (Latest Update)
How to Upgrade Internet Explorer (Update)
to Internet Explorer 8, IE9, IE10, IE11 on Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, vista, xp.
I am using old Internet Explorer IE8 on my windows 7 64bit. I want to know, how to upgrade internet explorer to its laetst version?
It is a very simple to update the Internet which version do you want Internet explorer 10, Internet explorer 9, Internet explorer 8, Internet explorer7. how to upgrade internet explorer to IE11. There is two way to update Internet explorer. Follow the step by step guide to update Internet explorer.
There are two methods to upgrade internet explorer from older version to newer.
Both methods are given below. Opt one of them and apply it on your computer.
- Update IE using direct update link by microsoft.
- Upgrade IE using windows update to its latest version.
Follow the steps by step guide how to upgrade internet explorer.
Below we are giveing you some Direct Link of Microsoft internet explorer to upgrade the Browser.
Follow the steps by step guide to update your internet explorer.
- Click on the link to: Upgrade to Internet Explorer 7
- Click on the link to: Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8
- Click on the link to: Upgrade to Internet Explorer 9
- Click on the link to: Upgrade to Internet Explorer 10
- Click on the link to: Upgrade to Internet Explorer 11
1. Click on the above link, it will redirect you to Microsoft Internet explorer updarge page. Click on download button to download the upgrade setup file.
2. Open the downloaded file.
3. Allow it to update the Internet Explorer.
4. Installing required updates
5. Your Internet explorer has been updated after reboot the computer.
- Click on Start and then click on Contol Panel.
- In Control Panel icons list click on Windows Update
- A Separate window will be open which is windows update page.
- find out and click on “check for windows update” button
- Windows update will start when you clicked on it, wait for completion
- Here you would find Internet explorer, that would find if newer version of internet explorer available.
- Select internet explorer from windows update available list.
- Then Click on Next or OK to go through, complete the update task
- After finished it would asking for restart the computer.
- After restarting Your Internet explorer will have been updated.
How to Upgrade IE browser
- IE6 to IE7 in Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit)
- IE7 to IE8 in Windows Vista, XP (32-bit, 64-bit)
- IE8 to IE9 in Windows 7, Vista, XP (32-bit, 64-bit)
- IE9 to IE10 in Windows 8, 8.1, 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- IE10 to IE11 in Windows 8, 8.1, 7, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit)