How to set homepage in Edge Browser Windows 10
In Windows 10, the default browser is Edge browser. And in Edge browser, the default homepage is MSN / Yahoo. Some users want to change their homepage. Sometimes, adware has changed the homepage settings of edge, because of you that you need to revert the homepage setting. It is quite simple to set a specific start page in edge. Here we’ll guide you with step by step instructions, how you can set homepage in edge browser. Please follow the following steps.
how to set homepage in edge
- Open Edge Browser
- Click on the options button (3 dots) button from the top-right side corner.
- Click on “settings.”
- Click on the drop-down menu of “Open Microsoft Edge with.”
- Turn the button ON of “Show the homepage button” and choose the option “A specific page or pages“An edit box we’ll be shown beneath; named “Enter a URL.”
- Type the website’s domain name / URL, which you want to open up at startup. Then click on “Save” button in front of “Enter a URL” edit box
- Close the edge browser and re-open it again. Your specific homepage has been set as the default homepage.
For more detail, see the screenshot below.