When I try to open internet explorer it shows error message “object error” this comes up when I try to open any new webpage.
When you open Internet explorer you got the message ‘Object Error’ that means Internet explorer is getting lot of load of unwanted toolbars, BHO’s, addon’s, extensions etc. Follow the below steps to get rid of this error and fix it automatically. The best fix is to uninstall the unwanted toolbars. Below steps help you to solve the issue.
Steps to fix “Object Error”
- Uninstall Unwanted Toolbars from add/remove program
- Download this Hitman pro 32bit | Hitmanpro 64bit for virus removal, Run this software and start scanning and remove the virus infected files (Remove if any virus detected)
- To disable Unwanted Add-ons of IE you can use this MS fixit utility.
- Reset Internet Explorer Security Settings from Internet property option >> security >> Reset all zone to default level
- Reset Internet explorer by reset button.
- Restart your computer. After restarted problem should get fixed.