How do i remove btsearch.name
How do i remove btsearch.name homepage, I can’t change my home page from btsearch.name when i try to change it but again when i open internet explorer then again i see that, how can i get rid from btsearch.name.
There might be lot of causes of persist btsearch.name, one of the main reason behind that the ‘you tube downloaded_helper’ is the main reason of this causes.
Here is the proper solution to get rid of this btsearch.name problem so please follow the step shown below.
Follow the steps here
1. Unistall all the unwanted toolbars (if any)
2. Unistall all the unwanted pc optimizer (if any)
3. Make the startup clean help with msconfig command
4. Disable the startup item name as ‘youtube downloder_helper’ help with msconfig
5. uninstall the ‘youtube downloder_helper’ from control panel>>add and remove program
6. Install CCleaner, malware bytes, and hitmanpro
7. Now restart the computer with ‘safe mode with networking’ mode
8. Run Malwarebytes scan and hitman pro scan
9. Now run the CCleaner and run the pc tuneup mode and also run the registry cleanup mode.
10. and also delete the startup entry of ‘youtube downloder_helper’ help with CCleaner startup option.
11. Now try to change your home page btsearch.name and restart the computer now, after restarting it must be resolved.
If problem still persist. so please follow the second resolution.
Please delete these files and location shown below
%system%\driver\ [random charachters].sys
Please find these registry entries and you will getting btsearch.name entry so please delete them
Please find these registry entries and change the value as shown below.
HKEYS_LOCAL_USER\Software\microsoft\windows\currentVersion\Internet Setting “Certificaterevocation” = ‘0’
HKEYS_LOCAL_USER\Software\microsoft\windows\currentVersion\Internet Setting “WarnonBadCertRecving” = ‘0’
HKEYS_LOCAL_USER\Software\microsoft\windows\currentVersion\policies\Attachments “savezoneInformation” = ‘1’
HKEYS_LOCAL_USER\Software\microsoft\windows\currentVersion\policies\system “DisableTaskMgr” = ‘1’
Now try to change your home page btsearch.name and restart the computer now, after restarting it should be resolved.