Cannot Access Secure Sites
Can’t login or connect to secured Web sites, when i try to open banking or email websites it doesn’t open. How do i fix that ?
Here you would learn that how to solve this secured websites not opening problem, there might be many reasons behind that, all the appropriate steps are mentioned please follow the steps to solve this problem.
Fixit myself manually
- Re-register following dll files
- Click on Start button and go to Run (Press and Hold windows key + press once R key)
- Copy the following one line and paste it into run box one by one and press enter
- Register all the dll files as same.
- Download the .bat file to run with administrative privileges.
- Download the batch file to re-register dll files for secured website Secured_dll_re-register.dll
- Check Security settings under trusted sites zone in internet explorer
- Open Internet explorer and click on Tools menu and go to Internet option, then expand Security tab
- Tool menu >> Internet Option >> Security Tab >> Click on trusted Sites >> and then click on default level
- Add Secured website as your trusted website, under security tab click on trusted sites and then Sites button will be activated click on that add button your website what do you want.
- then do apply and OK to get effect the changed.
- Check the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) slate.
- Open Internet explorer and click on Tools menu and go to Internet option, then choose Content tab.
- Tool menu >> Internet Option >> content Tab >> Click on Clear SSL State
- You will get a message that the SSL cache was cleared Successfully, click on OK
- Check that Internet Explorer set as default to use both SSL state >> SSL 2.0 and SSL 3.0
- Open Internet explorer and click on Tools menu and go to Internet option, then expand advanced tab
- Tool menu >> Internet Option >> Advanced Tab >> then Under security >> SSL2.0 and SSL3.0 both should be checked. (If those were not checked so please make them checked and click on OK.
- Check your computer date and time.
- Check your date and time because it might a possibility if date and time are not correct. Correct your date and time
- Click on Start and go to control panel and find the tool name as DATE & TIME, and Set your current time
This solution can solved all the following issues.
Secure websites not opening, Secure websites not loading, secure sites not opening, Unable to open secue websites, I can’t open https secure website, What is it with IE9 and banking sites?, Why do some websites not display in IE, Internet Explorer Cannot Connect to Secure Sites, You cannot view a secure Web site, Https Sites Not Working Ie9, Can’t Access Secure Sites , Internet Explorer 9 will not load some web pages, Secure Internet Explorer 9 Browsing , IE9 doesn’t work on bank websites, You cannot log in to or connect to secured Web sites, Can’t connect to any https web sites, Some sites don’t work after upgrading to IE9, Why don’t some websites and pages work correctly