Remove Websearch.good-results.info Search Engine (Complete Removal Guide)
I Want to remove Websearch.good-results.info from my Homepage, what are the exact step to completely get rid of Websearch.good-results.info.
Websearch.good-results.info is an Adware program which gives you lots of sponsored advertisements on your computer screen. Yes, We have the solution to completely remove websearch.good-results.info. We are giving you that guide below, please follow below instructions in a right way.
Websearch.good-results.info is also categorized as a Potentially Unwanted Program (PUP) for web browsers. It is classified as a browser hijacker as well because it controls your all popular web browsers including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer etc. It comes into computers without user’s permission. It performs no good things to your computer.
Once installed, it will change your browser, internet and computer settings such as disable Windows firewall, blocks security websites, desktop background, web browser home page and others. It can redirect your browser homepage into http://websearch.good-results.info and default search engine into localmoxie.com. Your computer and internet perform very slow than before. The websearch.good-results.info homepage will display lot’s of unwanted advertisements and sponsored links on your computer screen. Maybe you found many unusable plugins are automatically installed with your web browsers.
Usually, Websearch.good-results.info may come bundled together with free software packages. You should not click on any unfamiliar website. So you should always pay attention when you download a free software packages. Be very careful what you agree to install.
Websearch.good-results.info is not a virus in technical terms, however it’s categorised as a browser hijacker (Adware), “PUP” (Unwanted programs). Because anyone never wants to install Websearch.good-results.info directly, usually it installs additionally with the another software packages.
To secure your web browser, you should instantly uninstall Websearch.good-results.info from your computer. Otherwise you may be lost your computer functionality. To remove Websearch.good-results.info, you have to follow article mentioned steps very carefully.
1.To Uninstall websearch.good-results.info from computer
- Click on Start button and then click on Control Panel.
- Now click on Programs –> Program and Features –> Uninstall a program (Wind7, 8, Vista).
- For Windows XP users click on Add/Remove Programs.
- You will get a window which have listed all the installed programs.
- Uninstall the programs, if you find any, from below list (Suspicious Programs list). Because all these programs are unwanted. You should uninstall all them immediately.
Suspicious Programs list
- Browser defender
- Browser protect
- Browser protected by conduit
- Delta search, Babylon
- WebCake 3.0
- privacy safe gaurd
- unfriend checker
- Price peep today
- Coupon amazine
- DownloadTerms 1.0
- Uninstall all the unwanted programs,which are not listed here.
Download Adware Remover Tool v3.9 to remove
websearch.good-results.info Automatically from all of you browsers, This is a Freeware utility specially deigned for
Adware Removal. This tool can remove adware from Internet Explorer, Firefox, Mozilla Firefox and their registry as well..
2. To Remove websearch.good-results.info from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer then go toTools menu (press “alt” key once to active menu bar) and then click on Internet Option a configuration page will be opened, then click on General tab. Now look into under HOME PAGE Edit Box you got www.websearch.good-results.info, replace it to www.google.com, then click on apply and close.
- Now Restart Internet explorer
Remove websearch.good-results.info from registry
- Click on Start and type Run and then type “REGEDIT” in the run box and then hit enter
- In the registry editor go to Edit menu and then click on find option, you will get edit box to search any string to registry editor
- Type in the find edit box “websearch.good-results.info” and click on FindNext
- The search result will highlighted that key which have the same string
- Edit that key and change the “websearch.good-results.info” string to “google.com“
- Use F3 key to find Next, Replace all them to “google.com”
- Then Restart the internet explorer
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer. Click on Tools menu (If tools menu doesn’t appear then press “F10” key once to active the menu bar),click on Internet Option. A internet option window willopen.
- For IE9, IE10 users may click on Gear icon . Then click on tools.
- Click on Advanced tab, then click on RESET button.
- Now you will get a new popup for confirmation, tick mark on Delete personal setting then clickon RESET button on that. (As shown on below screenshot)
- Now you will appear a popup says that complete all the tasks. After completion click on closebutton.
3.To Remove websearch.good-results.info from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox, Click on Tools menu (press “alt” key once to active menu bar) then go to Options,after that a configuration page will be opened, then click on General tab and then look on the very first section named as Startup. Under Startup youwill see a HOME PAGE Edit Box, under this edit box you will see www.websearch.good-results.info, please replace it to www.google.com, then click on apply and close.
- Restart Firefox Browser
Remove websearch.good-results.info from Firefox configuration file.
- In the Firefox type this command in the address bar “about:config” and then hit enter to openthis page
- After that you will get a page which is asking for permission to open config page that confirm that please use it carefully so pleaseclick on button named as “I’ll be carefully, I promise“.
- Now you will a configuration page with search option on the top, so please type “websearch.good-results.info” into search bar, you will get the result.
- Replace all the string from “websearch.good-results” to “google”
In the search result do double click on the all entries (related to websearch.good-results.info) one by one, and change them to “google.com”
- You can Right click on found results one by one and choose RESET option.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open “Troubleshooting information” page into Firefox.
- Open Firefox and then go the Helpmenu (Press “alt” key once to active Menu bar)
- Note: you can also open this page in this ways,open Firefox then type this command in the address bar “about:support” (without quote) andthen hit enter or OK.
- Go to Help menu then click on “Troubleshooting information”
- You will get a page “Troubleshooting information”, here you will get “Reset Firefox” option in the right side of the page.
- Click on Reset Firefox option, It will take time to reset
4. To Remove websearch.good-results.info from Google Chrome
Remove unwanted homepage & search engine from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome, click on options icon(Located in very top right side of the browser), click on Settings. You will get a configuration page.
- Under configuration page find a option named as “Open a specific page or set of pages” click ontheir Set Pages. A another window will come up. Here you will appear the bunch of URL’s under “Set pages”. Delete all them and then enter only one which you want to use asyour home page.
- In the same configuration page click on Manage search engines button. Delete all the search engines from there, just keep only www.goole.com as your defaultsearch Engine.
Remove unwanted extensions from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome, click on options icon (Located in very top right side of the browser), thenclick on Tools then, click on Extensions. (As shown on below screenshot)
- You will get a configuration page. which have installed all the extensions, Remove websearch.good-results extension & also remove all the unwanted extensions fromthere. To remove them, click on remove (recycle bin) icon (as shown on screenshot)
Reset Google Chrome
- Close all Google Chrome browser
- Now open this following path
- Press “window key + R” (Flag sign key + R) , then you will get Runbox.
- Copy and Paste this following command in this Run box thenhit Enter or OK
- Windows XP
%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\
- Windows 7, 8, Vista
- In the default folder please find a file named as “Preferences“and now just need to rename this file from “Preferences“ to“Preferences.old“
- In the same default folder please find a one more file named as “Web Data“ and now just need torename this file from “Web Data“ to “Web Data.old“
- Now Start your Google chrome.
5. To remove websearch.good-results.info registry entries with Adwcleaner.exe
Here is the proper step-by-step guide to remove any adware from registry, please follow the steps.
5.1 : Download AdwCleaner from the
Click Here to Download: Adwcleaner.exe
5.2 : Run that downloaded file (Adwcleaner.exe).
5.3 : When you get it started, click on scan button to search the websearch.good-results.info files and registry
entries (As shown below screenshot).
5.5 : When scanning process will be finished, click on Clean button to delete all the
websearch.good-results.info files and registry entries (as shown on below screenshot)
6. To remove websearch.good-results.info with Hitman-Pro
Click here to Download Hitmanpro_x32bit.exe
Click here to Download Hitmanpro_x64bit.exe
7. To remove websearch.good-results.info with Malwarebytes.
7.1 : Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free, then double
click on it to install it.
Click Here to Download Malwarebytes.exe
7.2 : Update online Virus Definition
7.3 : Tick mark on “Perform quick scan” then click on Scan
7.4 : When the scan done click on “Show results”
7.5 : After clicking on Show result it will you a another window where you will get the found threats.
Click on “Remove Selected”
- How to delete websearch.good-results.info homepage
- How to get rid of websearch.good-results.info virus
- Remove websearch.good-results.info popups ads plugin
- Can’t change websearch.good-results.info homepage
- Uninstall websearch.good-results.info search page
- how to uninstall websearch.good-results.info from control panel
- Keeps showing websearch.good-results.info
- Keeps popping up websearch.good-results.info
- popup websearch.good-results.info all of sudden
- Deinstall websearch.good-results.info from my computer
- How to clean websearch.good-results.info completely
- How to clear websearch.good-results.info from my computer
- Can’t remove websearch.good-results.info redirect
- Can’t delete websearch.good-results.info hijacker
- Couldn’t remove websearch.good-results.info toolbar virus
- Won’t remove websearch.good-results.info
- Remove start page websearch.good-results.info add-ons manually
- How do I stop websearch.good-results.info
- What is websearch.good-results.info search engine
- websearch.good-results.info website always popping up