I can’t remove WebCake unwanted popups, WebCake keeps popping up and gives me a offers to buy, I tried to remove lots of time but can’t success, please help me to remove WebCake from my computer completely.
Yes, It is an adware program which is installed once, then really very hard to remove it, you have to give advance removal treatment, Follow the below mentioned steps to remove WebCake completely from your computer.
1. Uninstall WebCake from computer
- Click on Start button and then click on Control Panel and go to Add/Remove Programs(XP) or Program and Features (Wind7, 8, Vista). Now find out and uninstall the following programs. (if any installed)
- WebCake 3.0
- Browser defender
- Browser protect
- Browser protected by conduit
- privacy safe gaurd
- unfriend checker
- Price peep today
- Coupon amazing
- DownloadTerms 1.0
2. To Remove WebCake from Internet Explorer
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open Internet explorer and then go the Tools menu (Press “alt” key once to active Menu bar), you can also click on gear icon in IE9/IE10 then go to Internet option.
- Once you clicked on Internet option you will get an internet option window.
- Now you have to click on Advanced tab. then click on Restore Advance Setting button once and then click on RESET button
- Now you will get a new popup for confirmation to get it done reset process, Tick mark on Delete personal setting then click on RESET button
- Now you will appear a popup to complete all the tasks, after completion you have to click on close button.
3. To Remove WebCake from Mozilla Firefox
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open “Troubleshooting information” page into Firefox.
- Open Firefox and then go the Help menu (Press “alt” key once to active Menu bar)
- Note: you can also open this page in this ways, open Firefox then type this command in the address bar “about:support” (without quote) and then hit enter or OK.
- Go to Help menu then click on “Troubleshooting information”
- You will get a page “Troubleshooting information”, here you will get “Reset Firefox” option in the right side of the page.
- Click on Reset Firefox option, It will take time to reset
4. To Remove WebCake from Google Chrome
Reset Google Chrome
- Close all Google Chrome browser
- Now open this following path
- Press “window key + R” (Flag sign key + R) , then you will get Run box.
- Copy and Paste this following command in this Run box then hit Enter or OK
- Windows XP
%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\
- Windows 7, 8, Vista
- In the default folder please find a file named as “Preferences“ and now just need to rename this file from “Preferences“ to “Preferences.old“
- Now Start your Google chrome.
5. To remove WebCake registry entries with Adwcleaner.exe
Here is the proper step-by-step guide to remove any adware from your computer, please follow the steps.
A. Download AdwCleaner from the below link.
Click Here to Download: Adwcleaner.exe
B. Run that downloaded file (Adwcleaner.exe)
C. Then you will see a Adwcleaner program and you will 3 button in the bottom, Search, Delete, Uninstall
D. First please click on search (as shown in below screenshot)
E. Once you click on search it will take some time, after that a notepad file will automatically open which is shows that the software found how many adwares. (as shown in below screenshot)
F. Now leave this notepad as it is and click on Delete button on the Adwcleaner program. (as shown in below screenshot)
G. Now after deletion process done, your computer will restart automatically. (as shown in below screenshot)
H. After computer restarted a notepad automatically will appear which is shows you the report of adware deleted or failed. (as shown in below screenshot)
I. Please close that notepad and run the adwcleaner once more and then now click on uninstall to uninstall Adwcleaner from your computer.
5. To remove WebCake with Hitman-Pro
Click here to Download Hitmanpro_x32bit.exe
Click here to Download Hitmanpro_x64bit.exe
6. To remove WebCake with Malwarebytes.
1. Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free, then double click on it to install it.
Click Here to Download Malwarebytes.exe
2. Update online Virus Defination
3. Tick mark on “Perform quick scan” then click on Scan
4. When the scan done click on “Show results”
5. After clicking on Show result it will you a another window where you will get the found threats. Click on “Remove Selected”
Webcakedesktop.update.exe is an adware program, that display many unstoppable advertising and sponsored links when you surfing online shopping websites.
This type of browser hijacker developed by cyber criminals to display advertisements & sponsored links which are offers you to buy product.
Webcakedesktop.update.exe can hijack your all browsers such as Internet Explorer, Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox etc. It can change your all browsers settings without your permission like disable your security settings, default page etc. it can block you to access your favorite sites. It’s activities is very harmful to your computer and browser because it can damage your computer with malicious websites.
I recommend you to remove Webcakedesktop.update.exe virus from your computer without any damaging. To remove this unwanted application from your computer immediately, In order to fix that you can follow above mentioned steps.
- How to delete WebCake homepage
- How to get rid of WebCake virus
- Remove WebCake popups ads plugin
- Can’t change WebCake homepage
- Uninstall WebCake search page
- how to uninstall WebCake from control panel
- Keeps showing WebCake Keeps popping up search.conduit.com
- popup WebCake all of sudden
- Deinstall WebCake from my computer
- How to clean WebCake completely
- How to clear WebCake from my computer
- Can’t remove WebCake redirect
- Can’t delete WebCake hijacker
- Couldn’t remove Remove WebCake shop at first sight add pop-ups
- Won’t remove WebCake Remove start page search.conduit.com add-ons manually
- How do I stop WebCake
- What is WebCake search engine
- WebCake website always popping up