I want to remove isearch.fantastigames.com It’s won’t go away, everytime when I change my homepage to www.Google.com, it comes again back to isearch.fantastigames.com, please help me to solve that issue.
isearch.fantastigames.com is an adware program, which can hijack your all browsers setting, for example: can change homepage, default search engine, can change url default search. after all it is not good for your computer. We have the proper step by step guide how to remove isearch.fantastigames.com from your computer completely. Follow below instructions carefully.
Download Adware Remover Tool v3.5.0 to remove isearch.fantastigames.com Automatically from all of you browsers, This is a Freeware utility specially deigned for Adware Removal. This tool can remove adware from Internet Explorer, Firefox, Mozilla Firefox and their registry as well..
1. Uninstall isearch.fantastigames.com from computer
- Click on Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now click on Programs –> Program and Features –> Uninstall a program (Wind7, 8, Vista)
- For XP users click on Add/Remove Programs (XP)
- You will get a window, In that window find below listed programs & do uninstall all them one by one, because all these programs are totally unwanted you should uninstall immediately.
- WebCake 3.0
- Browser defender
- Browser protect
- Browser protected by conduit
- privacy safe gaurd
- unfriend checker
- Price peep today
- Coupon amazing
- DownloadTerms 1.0
2. To Remove isearch.fantastigames.com from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer then go to Tools menu (press “alt” key once to active menu bar) and then click on Internet Option a configuration page will be opened, then click on General tab. Now look into under HOME PAGE Edit Box you got www.isearch.fantastigames.com, replace it to www.google.com, then click on apply and close.
- Now Restart Internet explorer
Remove isearch.fantastigames.com from registry
- Click on Start and type Run and then type “REGEDIT” in the run box and then hit enter
- In the registry editor go to Edit menu and then click on find option, you will get edit box to search any string to registry editor
- Type in the find edit box “isearch.fantastigames.com” and click on Find Next
- The search result will highlighted that key which have the same string
- Edit that key and change the “isearch.fantastigames.com” string to “google.com“
- Use F3 key to find Next, Replace all them to “google.com”
- Then Restart the internet explorer
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open Internet explorer and then go the Tools menu (Press “alt” key once to active Menu bar), you can also click on gear icon in IE9/IE10 then go to Internet option.
- Once you clicked on Internet option you will get an internet option window.
- Now you have to click on Advanced tab. then click on Restore Advance Setting button once and then click on RESET button
- Now you will get a new popup for confirmation to get it done reset process, Tick mark on Delete personal setting then click on RESET button
- Now you will appear a popup to complete all the tasks, after completion you have to click on close button.
3. To Remove isearch.fantastigames.com from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox, Click on Tools menu (press “alt” key once to active menu bar) then go to Options, after that a configuration page will be opened, then click on General tab and then look on the very first section named as Startup. Under Startup you will see a HOME PAGE Edit Box, under this edit box you will see www.isearch.fantastigames.com, please replace it to www.google.com, then click on apply and close.
- Restart Firefox Browser
Remove isearch.fantastigames.com from Firefox configuration file.
- In the Firefox type this command in the address bar “about:config” and then hit enter to open this page
- After that you will get a page which is asking for permission to open config page that confirm that please use it carefully so please click on button named as “I’ll be carefully, I promise“.
- Now you will a configuration page with search option on the top, so please type “isearch.fantastigames.com” into search bar, you will get the result.
- Replace all the string from “isearch.fantastigames” to “google”
In the search result do double click on the all entries (related to isearch.fantastigames.com) one by one, and change them to “google.com”
- You can Right click on found results one by one and choose RESET option.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open “Troubleshooting information” page into Firefox.
- Open Firefox and then go the Help menu (Press “alt” key once to active Menu bar)
- Note: you can also open this page in this ways, open Firefox then type this command in the address bar “about:support” (without quote) and then hit enter or OK.
- Go to Help menu then click on “Troubleshooting information”
- You will get a page “Troubleshooting information”, here you will get “Reset Firefox” option in the right side of the page.
- Click on Reset Firefox option, It will take time to reset
4. To Remove isearch.fantastigames.com from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome, click on Settings icon (Located in very top right side of the browser), Under this menu find out and click on Settings after clicking on that you will appear a configuration page.
- In the same configuration page find a option named as “Open a specific page or set of pages” click on Set Pages, here you will appear the bunch of URL (Set pages), you have to delete all them and enter only one which you want to use as your home page.
- In the same configuration page find out the option named as ‘Manage search engines’ click on that, then you will get a page as Default search engine settings, here you will get some bunch of search engines, first of all change your default search engine
- Find out the google search engine and move your mouse pointer to their right side, here you will get 2 options.
- 1. Make Default
- 2. Close button “x” to delete the search engine.
- Make default your google search engine, and delete all other than, one by one
Reset Google Chrome
- Close all Google Chrome browser
- Now open this following path
- Press “window key + R” (Flag sign key + R) , then you will get Run box.
- Copy and Paste this following command in this Run box then hit Enter or OK
- Windows XP
%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\
- Windows 7, 8, Vista
- In the default folder please find a file named as “Preferences“ and now just need to rename this file from “Preferences“ to “Preferences.old“
- Now Start your Google chrome.
5. To remove isearch.fantastigames.com registry entries with Adwcleaner.exe
Here is the proper step-by-step guide to remove any adware from your computer, please follow the steps.
A. Download AdwCleaner from the below link.
Click Here to Download: Adwcleaner.exe
B. Run that downloaded file (Adwcleaner.exe)
C. Then you will see a Adwcleaner program and you will 3 button in the bottom, Search, Delete, Uninstall
D. First please click on search (as shown in below screenshot)
E. Once you click on search it will take some time, after that a notepad file will automatically open which is shows that the software found how many adwares. (as shown in below screenshot)
F. Now leave this notepad as it is and click on Delete button on the Adwcleaner program. (as shown in below screenshot)
G. Now after deletion process done, your computer will restart automatically. (as shown in below screenshot)
H. After computer restarted a notepad automatically will appear which is shows you the report of adware deleted or failed. (as shown in below screenshot)
I. Please close that notepad and run the adwcleaner once more and then now click on uninstall to uninstall Adwcleaner from your computer.
5. To remove isearch.fantastigames.com with Hitman-Pro
Click here to Download Hitmanpro_x32bit.exe
Click here to Download Hitmanpro_x64bit.exe
6. To remove isearch.fantastigames.com with Malwarebytes.
1. Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free, then double click on it to install it.
Click Here to Download Malwarebytes.exe
2. Update online Virus Definition
3. Tick mark on “Perform quick scan” then click on Scan
4. When the scan done click on “Show results”
5. After clicking on Show result it will you a another window where you will get the found threats. Click on “Remove Selected”
isearch.fantastigames.com is a malicious redirect virus, it can controls your all web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Apple Safari etc.
isearch.fantastigames.com comes into your computer with free software packages without your permission, if you have downloaded a free software from internet via default installation. Then you will find this unwanted virus in your computer. So you should pay attention, when you download any freeware program from internet, you should download from their official websites.
Once it is installed into your computer, you will find your computer and internet speed become very slow than before. With isearch.fantastigames.com you can face lots of problems like change you internet settings, modify or delete your system files. It can be damaged your computer completely
To secure your confidential data and web browsers, remove isearch.fantastigames.com from your computer very quickly. Otherwise you may be lost your computer data or files. In order to remove this unwanted program, you have to follow article steps very carefully.
- How to delete isearch.fantastigames.com homepage
- How to get rid of isearch.fantastigames.com virus
- Remove isearch.fantastigames.com popups ads plugin
- Can’t change isearch.fantastigames.com homepage
- Uninstall isearch.fantastigames.com search page
- how to uninstall isearch.fantastigames.com from control panel
- Keeps showing isearch.fantastigames.com
- Keeps popping up isearch.fantastigames.com
- popup isearch.fantastigames.com all of sudden
- Deinstall isearch.fantastigames.com from my computer
- How to clean isearch.fantastigames.com completely
- How to clear isearch.fantastigames.com from my computer
- Can’t remove isearch.fantastigames.com redirect
- Can’t delete isearch.fantastigames.com hijacker
- Couldn’t remove isearch.fantastigames.com toolbar virus
- Won’t remove isearch.fantastigames.com
- Remove start page isearch.fantastigames.com add-ons manually
- How do I stop isearch.fantastigames.com
- What is isearch.fantastigames.com search engine
- isearch.fantastigames.com website always popping up
1 thought on “How to Remove isearch.fantastigames.com Search Page (Removing Help)”
Simple! and it works perfect !! 100% recommendable. the other software did not find the infections. Thank you! regards!