The below link always startup with mozilla firefox. its like ad linker. find the solution??? Please help me how do I remove yoursites123.com from my computer?
How to remove yoursites123.com from Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox.
Explanation & Solution
Yoursites123.com is a type of adware that infects your web browser – Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc. – and silently changes its settings. It will delete your default homepage setting without taking your permission, which is why it’s known as a “browser hijacker.” Unless you uninstall yoursites123.com as we explain on this page below, you will be at risk from redirects to malicious site. Follow the following given removal instructions how can yoursites123.com infect your computer.
Yoursites123.com is a hijacker that usually gets to your computer by stealth. Although it’s occasionally found in spam email attachments, it’s more common for it to be attached to a genuine program. The “bundle” is then put up as a single download on a free file hosting site. Unless you stop and change it, the default setting for installation won’t tell you the details of which files are included, so you can get infected without knowing.
The minute you start up your browser, you’ll be taken to the yoursites123.com website, not to the site you’ve chosen as your homepage. This will also happen when you open a new tab, as well as when you try to search. The hijacker’s website is very plain, with just a small black bar containing four links at the top and an empty search box in the middle. There is no logo, so don’t be fooled into thinking this is Google!
As long as you’re prepared to exercise some caution whenever you’re online, the answer is yes. You can massively reduce the risk of your computer being attacked by yoursites123.com hijacker if you keep your eyes wide open while you browse. Stay well away from untrustworthy or unsafe file download sites, delete all spam emails on sight, and stop using default installation options – instead, check the box that gives you detailed information.
How to get rid of yoursites123.com?
After all the hassle it’s likely to have caused you, it’s a relief to find that you can remove yoursites123.com adware fairly quickly – but only if you use the right method. We are giving you two methods to remove it; manual and automatic removal through adware removal tools. In the manual option, you have to erase each file individually and it is likely to take time consuming process but still it is effective to remove yoursites123.com. Remove yoursites123.com through adware removal tool is the easiest way because you just need to click on the tool’s scan and fix button and rest of the removal process will be done by removal tool automatically. Both are the instructions have been given below, follow the following removal guide how to remove yoursites123.com.
Download Adware Remover Tool to remove yoursites123.com Automatically, It’s a Freeware utility specially designed for Adware Removal. This tool can remove most of the Adwares from Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. It can remove all the traces of yoursites123.com from registry as well.
Step 1: To Uninstall yoursites123.com from computer
- Click on Start button and then click on Control Panel.
- Now click on Programs –> Uninstall a program or Program and Features (Windows-7, 8, Vista). You also may click on “Uninstall a program”
- For Windows XP users click on Add/Remove Programs.
- You’ll get a window which has listed all the installed programs.
- Uninstall “yoursites123.com” from there.
(Note: If you face any type of problem while uninstalling yoursites123.com” then you can use Revo uninstaller tool, it can it remove forcefully. Click here to download Revo Uninstaller Tool).
- Also do uninstall all the unwanted & unknown programs which are listed in “Suspicious Programs list”(See below for the list). You should uninstall them immediately if you found any into your computer.
(Note: If you face any type of problem while uninstalling anything from control panel then you can use Revo uninstaller tool, it can remove any software forcefully. Click here to download Revo Uninstaller Tool).
- Uninstall all unwanted programs
Suspicious Programs list
- Browser defender
- HD-Plus 1.8
- Browser protect
- Browser protected by conduit
- Delta search, Babylon
- WebCake 3.0
- privacy safe guard
- unfriend checker
- Price peep today
- Coupon amazine
- DownloadTerms 1.0
Also uninstall all the unwanted & unknown programs which are not listed here.
Step 2 : To Remove yoursites123.com from Internet Explorer.
Step 2.1: Remove yoursites123.com from homepage
- Open Internet Explorer then go to Tools menu (Press “F10” key once to active the menu bar) and then click on Internet Option a configuration page will be opened, then click on General tab. Now look into under HOME PAGE Edit Box you will get www.yoursites123.com, replace it to www.google.com, then click on apply and close.
Step 2.2: Remove yoursites123.com add-ons from Internet Explorer.
- Open Internet Explorer then go to Tools menu (press “F10” key once to active menu bar) and then click on Internet Option a configuration page will be opened
- Click on Programs tab then click on Manage Add-ons, now you’ll get a window which have listed all the installed add-ons.
- Now disable the yoursites123.com add-on, also disable all the unknown / unwanted add-ons from this list. (As per below screenshot).
Step 2.3: Reset Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer. Click on Tools menu (Press “F10” key once to active the menu bar), click on Internet Option. A internet option window will open.
- For IE9, IE10 users may click on Gear icon . Then click on tools.
- Click on Advanced tab then click on RESET button.
- Now you will get a new popup for confirmation, tick mark on Delete personal setting then click on RESET button on that. (As shown on below screenshot)
- Now your Internet Explorer has been Restored to default settings.
- Now you will appear a popup stated “complete all the tasks”. After completion click on close button.
Step 3 : To Remove yoursites123.com from Mozilla Firefox
Step 3.1 : Remove yoursites123.com from Mozilla Hompeage
- Open Mozilla Firefox, Click on Tools menu (If tools menu doesn’t appear then press “F10” key once to active the menu bar) then go to Options, after that a configuration page will be opened, then click on General tab and then look on the very first section named as Startup. Under start-up you will see a HOME PAGE Edit Box, under this edit box you will see www.yoursites123.com, please replace it to www.google.com, then click on apply and close.
- Restart Firefox Browser
Step 3.2 : Remove yoursites123.com from add-ons
- Open Firefox and then go the Tools menu (Press “F10” key once to active Menu bar) click on Add-ons, you’ll get a page click on extensions from the left side pane. now look on right side pane you’ll get all the installed add-ons listed on there. Disable or Remove yoursites123.com add-on, also disable all the unknown / unwanted add-ons from there. (As per below screen shot)
Step 3.3: Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox and then go the Help menu (Press “F10” key once to active Menu bar)
- Go to Help menu then click on “Troubleshooting information”
Note: you can also open this page in this ways, open Firefox then type this command in the address bar “about:support” (without quote) and then hit enter or OK.
- You will get a page “Troubleshooting information” page, here you will get “Reset Firefox” option in the right side of the page.
- Click on Reset Firefox option and then follow their instructions to reset firefox.
- Mozilla Firefox should be Restored.
Step 4 : To Remove yoursites123.com from Google Chrome
Step 4.1: Remove unwanted homepage & search engine from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome, click on options icon (Located in very top right side of the browser), click on Settings. You will get a configuration page.
- Under configuration page find a option named as “Open a specific page or set of pages” click on its Set Pages. Another window will come up. Here you will appear the bunch of URL’s under “Set pages”. Delete all them and then enter only one which you want to use as your home page.
- In the same configuration page click on Manage search engines button. Delete all the search engines from there, just keep only www.goole.com as your default search Engine.
Step 4.2 : Remove unwanted extensions from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome, click on options icon (Located in very top right side of the browser), then click on Tools then, click on Extensions. (As shown on below screenshot)
- You will get a configuration page which have listed all the installed extensions, remove yoursites123.com extension. Also remove all the unknown / unwanted extensions from there. To remove them, click on remove (recycle bin) icon (as shown on screenshot)
Step 4.3 : Reset Google Chrome – Restore to default setting.
- Open Google Chrome, click on menu icon and then click on settings (Note: menu icon is located right side top corner it is look like this: ). (See the below screenshot for better understand)
- Scroll down and click on “Show advanced settings…”option, after click on that you’ll appear some more options in bottom of the page. Now scroll down more and click on “Reset Browser setting” option. (See the below screenshot for better understand)
- Now, Close all Google Chrome browser’s window and reopen it again.
Step 5 : Remove yoursites123.com infection from Windows shortcuts.
Follow the following steps for all browser’s shortcuts like: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari as well.
- Right click on the shortcut of Internet Explorer and then do left click on the properties option. You’ll get a shortcut’s properties.
- Click on shortcut tab and then delete the “www.yoursites123.com/?utm” string from target field.
- Need to delete this URL:
Repeat the above steps on all browser’s shortcuts like: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari in all location Desktop / Taskbar / Startmenu.
- Remove yoursites123.com infection from startmenu’s shortcuts.
- Remove yoursites123.com infection from taskbar’s shortcuts.
Step 6 : To Remove yoursites123.com from Registry
- Press “window key + R” (Flag sign key + R) you will get Run box then type “REGEDIT” into the run box then click on OK. You’ll get a registry editor window.
- In the registry editor, click on Edit menu and then click on find option, you’ll get edit box to search any string into registry editor
- Type “yoursites123.com” into the find box and then click on Find Next.
- The search result will highlight the key or value which have contains the yoursites123.com string.
- Now delete the Registry Key/Value/Value-Data if any one contains “yoursites123.com” string (must see the example screenshot below)
Note:- Do not delete the complete value data, just delete the yoursites123.com path only (for example see screenshot3 below)
- Use F3 key to find Next. and do the last step to all results.
- We are giving you the example on “Conduit” Adware.
Step 7 : To Remove yoursites123.com from Autorun Tasks
- Click on Start button and then do Right-Click on the computer and then do left-click on Manage. A manage window will appear.
- In the manage window click on Tasks Scheduler from right side pane, then click on “Task Scheduler Library“, Now look on left side pane and Remove all the Tasks which have contains yoursites123.com string and also remove all the unknown / unwanted tasks from there (As per the screenshot below).
Step 8 : To Remove yoursites123.com from Startup
- Press “window key + R” (Flag sign key + R) you will get Run box then type “MSCONFIG into the run box then click on OK. You’ll get a msconfig window.
- In the msconfig window click on Startup tab, here you’ll get all the startup entries, so look on the list and then do Un-check the entries which is contains yoursites123.com. Also Un-check all the others entries which you found unwanted. then click on OK to apply all the changes.
Step 9 : To Remove yoursites123.com from Services
- Press “window key + R” (Flag sign key + R) you will get Run box then type “MSCONFIG” into the run box then click on OK. . You’ll get a msconfig window.
- In the msconfig window click on Services tab, here you’ll get all the start-up services list, click on “Hide Windows Services” all the windows related services will be hidden. now it’s only display the 3rd party installed services, now look on the list and then do Un-check the service which have contains yoursites123.com. Also Un-check all the unknown / unwanted services. then click on OK to apply all the changes.
Step 10 : To remove yoursites123.com registry entries with Adwcleaner.exe
10.1 : Download AdwCleaner from the below link.
Click Here to Download: Adwcleaner.exe
10.2 : Run that downloaded file (Adwcleaner.exe).
10.3 : When you get it started, click on scan button to search the yoursites123.com files and registry entries (As shown below screenshot).
10.5 : When scanning process will be finished, click on Clean button to delete all the yoursites123.com files and registry entries (as shown on below screenshot)
Step 11 : To remove yoursites123.com with Hitman-Pro
Click here to Download Hitmanpro_x32bit.exe
Click here to Download Hitmanpro_x64bit.exe
Step 12 : To remove yoursites123.com with Malwarebytes.
12.1 : Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free, then double click on it to install it.
Click Here to Download Malwarebytes.exe
12.2 : Update online Virus Definition
12.3 : Tick mark on “Perform quick scan” then click on Scan
12.4 : When the scan done click on “Show results”
12.5 : After clicking on Show result it will you a another window where you will get the found threats. Click on “Remove Selected”
22 thoughts on “How to Remove Yoursites123.com Homepage (Removal Help)”
Scan 2 ..all is very good, Thank you
Thanks for a great tool.. worked perfectly!
well this tool is new to me, so its the 1st time i’ve used it, but it seems to of dun the job,.. 🙂
the only point i’d like to mention is the part where it gives the option to reset your browser, it didn’t say(perhaps its glaringly obvious to most)but i wasn’t sure if, by resetting, u would restore the adware…
Worked like a charm. Fantastic service. Thank you.
Thank you, always help me.
it really works, thank you so much
Easy way to get rid of adware. Worked first time, no issues whatsoever!
awesome! software working properly, finally can get rid of annoying adware
Thanks a lot for Adware removal. I was fed up with all unwanted searches. I would recommend this tool if piesearch, yoursite123 or any other bullshit sites trying to spam your browser (chrome or Mozilla). I am rating 10/10 for Adware Removal Tool by TSA software.
i was frustrated when all i did to remove adwares failed but am glad your tool helped a lot..its also very user friendly
It’s awesome Tool
Thank you very much, it’s successfully remove adware yoursite123 from my pc 🙂
thanks to you and Adware Removal Tool,
it’s success remove adware yoursite123
You guys are awesome. There is so much junk on the web I’m glad someone is helping kill it.
Amazing!!! It cleaned about 80 adwares from my system.
I was struggling with adware Yoursite123 tried many tools and manual steps but did not work out. Thanks for the tool it worked like miracle.
Spectacular results. I It works fine. Thank you so much (y)
Good job! Successfully remove a frustrating malware search engine from my pc well done
Thank you a great tool removed unwanted program very quickly, I spent hours trying to remove programs
This is a great software for removing adware. it saved me a lot of headaches. thanks a ton