First of all, techsupportall.com wants to say Thanks to all the donors. As advertising earning is not enough for the survival of techsupportall.com and its members. So we are also dependent on our donors to keep this site live. But if you have donated us you are also bound with our terms and conditions for donors.
These terms are an agreement between the techsupportall.com or its owners and you. By making a donation to the techsupportall.com using our form or direct by PayPal or in any way, you accept these terms and signify that you understand and agree to these terms.
- Your donation to the techsupportall.com is entirely voluntary and is not a fee/compensation/requirement for any services, goods, benefits, or advantages.
- Making a donation to the techsupportall.com does not entitle you to any services, goods, benefits, or advantages. You grant to the techsupportall.com the irrevocable, perpetual, and unlimited right to use the money (donated by you) in any way and for any purpose they see fit (including, but not limited to, to pay their personal bills and other expenses not connected with the techsupportall.com), and they are not obligated to disclose the way and purpose to any party unless required by applicable law.
- Techsupportall.com is not obligated to (and will not) issue any certificate, statement, confirmation, invoice, or receipt for your donation (however, the payment processor may email a receipt and the transaction details to you).
- Although services and tools of techsupportall.com project are free to use but to our best knowledge the techsupportall.com does not have any tax-exempt status. Your donation may or may not be tax-deductible; please consult this with your tax advisor. We disclaim all warranties and liability.
- We will not publish/disclose your name or e-mail address without your consent, unless required by applicable law or regulation.
- Your Donation is NON-REFUNDABLE. You are paying donation with your interest, and we are not forcing anyone to pay for the use of our website, service or software. So, your not liable to raise any dispute for the donation transaction. However, if you have some concern and want refund of your donation you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days.