Want IE page to open, NOT MSM
Good day. Please help. I need to use Internet Explorer and want to make it easier to access the working or home page and not go through MSM first. I am new to Windows 10.
1. In Windows 10, the default browser is Edge. If you are talking about edge browser, then here are some steps which will help you how to set a specific homepage in the Edge browser.
2. If you are talking Internet Explorer, then here are the steps to know how to set a particular website in Internet Explorer. Please follow the steps for IE.
- Open IE
- Click on the Gear Icon menu from the upper-right corner
- Click on Internet Options
- In the homepage section, type the domain name / URL which you want to open at startup of Internet Explorer.