Disclosure: We are not providing any kind of paid support. Beware of scammers. This page may contain affiliate links read disclaimer
Ask New Question
  • problems with google chrome, wrong time

When I try to access different https:// pages, I usually get the following error NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID and it tells me that the time is wrong when it is not, according to the windows clock, the date and time are correct, when trying to manually modify the time automatically changes the time in google chrome but the same error appears with a difference of 30 min in relation to the windows clock. What action should be taken to resolve this conflict?

1 Replies Reply
  • Author
    Replies
  • |  

This is not related to your computer’s time, it is related to the website’s SSL certification validation. It might be possible that the website certificate has gone expired. And some it works or some it doesn’t. So make sure about that. Ask the website owner about it. If this is not the case then try the following fix and let me know.

Try to change the time zone (any other time zone) and reboot your computer, don’t shutdown, just reboot it.  After restarting, change the time back to yours and let me know if it works for you.

If this doesn’t work, then reset your Google Chrome settings to default factory settings. This will help, but make sure you take a backup of your bookmarks and saved password as it may be lost while resetting it.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

Upload Images

Drag & drop, tap, or click

Reply To: problems with google chrome, wrong time
Your information:

Scroll to Top