Disclosure: We are not providing any kind of paid support. Beware of scammers. This page may contain affiliate links read disclaimer
Ask New Question
  • Norton 360 is not connecting to my Norton account

My Noron 360 will not connect to my Norton account or any other part of the online Norton system and will not accept a password to open Password manager.

Any attempt to access any part of Norton via google/Microsoft edge produces the message “this site cannot be reached”. It seems any attempt to reach Norton online is blocked.

Before I try to reinstall the Norton product is there possibly an online problem with Norton today 29/05/2023?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

1 Replies Reply
  • Author
    Replies
  • |  

Hi Niall,

First of all I would like to inform you that we are not associated with “Norton” company anyhow, but I am using Norton as a customer; so I’ll tell you if there is any bug. I have tried to login to my Norton account from the web and its is working perfectly fine. I tried to logout and login from the Norton App (Software) and it also worked fine. Eventually, I did not find any issues with the server side.

In this case, I would suggest the following steps:

1) Reboot your computer – do a reboot instead of shutdown.

2) Uninstall the unwanted / unknown applications from your computer that have been installed recently.

3) Make sure there is no other antivirus (instead of Norton) is installed on Windows. Only one antivirus should be installed on a computer. Two antiviruses can be conflicting with each other.

4) Uninstall and then reinstall Norton from the scratch.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

Upload Images

Drag & drop, tap, or click

Reply To: Norton 360 is not connecting to my Norton account
Your information:

Scroll to Top