Disclosure: We are not providing any kind of paid support. Beware of scammers. This page may contain affiliate links read disclaimer
Ask New Question
  • My desktop computer shows random colors (red, blue, green, etc.) then shut down

My desktop computer shows random colors (red, blue, green, etc.) then shuts down, and this happens randomly either once I turn it on or after hours of operation, I have 2 RAM on my computer, I turned on the computer with each RAM separately and switched their places And cleaned them again, I changed the hard disk, and I changed the monitor and the same problem still occurs. It happens during safe mode and BIOS mode, so I don’t think the problem is related to the software……. HELP 🙁

1 Replies Reply
  • Author
    Replies
  • |  

Hi Rolla,

Most of the time the cause of this type of  problem would be the Graphic card gone faulty (Hardware issue). If the diagnosis shows the same result, then you’ll have to get it repaired. Follow the following suggestions.

1) Uninstall and then reinstall the Graphic driver of your graphics card.

2) Shut down your desktop computer and open the CPU and pull the graphic card out. Connect your monitor’s VGA cable to the built-in basic display card VGA port. This display-card  has built-in with the computer’s motherboard.

3) If you are already connected to the on-board VGA display port, then it means there is some hardware problem with the Motherboard or processor itself.

4) As of till diagnosis, it doesn’t look like a software problem, it seems like a hardware faulty problem.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

Upload Images

Drag & drop, tap, or click

Reply To: My desktop computer shows random colors (red, blue, green, etc.) then shut down
Your information:

Scroll to Top