- Microphone not working on my Dell 5567. Tried everything
Recently I have reinstalled the Windows 10 on my Dell 5567. Today when I made a video call using skype it was showing issue with the microphone and my voice was not going to the other side.
I have already performed these steps to fix this issue:
- Updated driver using Dell SupportAssist.
- Microphone is visible in the device manager without any problem.
- Tried many times uninstalling and installing driver.
- In the settings -> system -> sound. Microphone (Realtek) is visible but unable to set the volume for it.
- Run the troubleshooter but it didn’t detect any problem.
Recently I didn’t change anything in the system except the Windows update. Searched on the dell community but didn’t found the answer anywhere. It would be great if anyone here can help me to solve the issue.
Ask New Question or
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)