- Laser vs Inkjet Printers
Hello guys need some advice for buying a new printer but little confusion for which one best for me ink tank or the laserjet need printer for simple home works 15 -30 pages pr day??
- yiffel | #25727
One of the things that most people consider when they look into buying a new printer is “Should I buy laser printer or Inktank printer?”
This is a very common question in the field of printing. Which is best for you? Here are a few things to consider. Typically laser printers are more expensive. They are also usually bigger and faster. Some laser printers can print up to 100 per minute. Laser printers, however, are better for black and white documents and so they are recommended for an office environment.
For someone who only has to print 15-20 pages per day, it is preferable to get an inktank printer, because they likely aren’t worried about speed. Inktank printers are also known as inkjet printers. Inkjets provide superior color and images. They are cheaper as well and for these reasons, Injet/inktank printers are preferable for home use, and for people with specific image quality needs.Suggested AnswerYegon | #26331
When it comes to choosing between Inkjet verses laser printers, you have to consider many factors such as price, size of printer, maintenance, quality of work, durability Etc.
First lets see the difference between the two printers
- Laser printers uses toner cartridges while inkjet printers utilizes ink cartridges.
- How it works> Laser printer uses electrical mechanism to instruct the toner on where it should dispense while printing a paper while Inkjet dispenses ink directly from the cartridge as it prints on a paper while the cartridge is moving across.
- Cost> Laser printers are expensive both to buy and replace toner while Inkjet printers are relatively cheap in terms of initial cost and maintenance.
- In terms of size> Laser printer requires more space compared to Inkjet printers.
- Speed> Laser printers are faster than Inkjet printers. Laser-15 to 100 pages/min while Inkjet 16 pages/min
- Printing Quality> Both produces high quality work depending on your needs with laser printer having a better quality overall. For black and white text, Laser wins while photos and images, Inkjet wins.
Now that you are not a heavy user, when you need to print from home will be affected by the comparisons above if small details matters to you such as Speed, quality, cost, size Etc.