Disclosure: We are not providing any kind of paid support. Beware of scammers. This page may contain affiliate links read disclaimer
Ask New Question
  • Laptop not able to connect to internet

Hi:

Unable to connect to internet with my laptop.  I am writing on an iPad.  Windows 10 used to be on my laptop.  Something happened and all the drivers are gone.Just to get it back in operation, I had to change the HD which has win 7.  Still, there are no drivers.  There is no way I can download the necessary internet drivers until I get it connected.  Neither wi-fi and cable works.

I was looking in my iPhone which there is an article “Install drivers with driver talent without internet.  I was given the address and is about 145 characters long.  Man, that is some address.  I imagine I would type it in but there is room for errors.  Has anybody heard of this fix?  On the phone, there is a download button and that showed the address.  I couldn’t tell if it was still downloading.  All it said was to type the address.  Anyone, who can help me, I would appreciate it very much.

Mel

0 Replies

Upload Images

Drag & drop, tap, or click

Reply To: Laptop not able to connect to internet
Your information:

Scroll to Top