Disclosure: We are not providing any kind of paid support. Beware of scammers. This page may contain affiliate links read disclaimer
Ask New Question
  • How to get rid of google hangouts?

I would like to get rid of google hangouts and I can’t figure out how to do it?

1 Replies Reply
  • Author
    Replies
  • |  

Hello, Since you have not stated the kind of device you are using, I will give you a general solution on how to remove hangouts both in chrome browser and PC.

Removing from Chrome browser.

We will start by removing the hangouts extension which can be installed as a chrome extension. To do this open chrome browser->navigate to the top right corner and click on the three dots (Customize and control google Chrome)-> click on more tools->Extensions->Click on Disable->Then Remove

Screenshot (120)Screenshot (121)

Removing Hangouts from Computer.

This will ensure that google hangouts is removed completely from your system. To do so, open your browser and Login to your Gmail account-> On the left panel under hangouts in your account, click on the arrow down just after your name->Scroll down to Sign out of Hangouts-> Go to settings on the top right corner and click on see all settings-> Select Chat and meet tab-> Finally click on hangouts off-> Finally Save changes to remove hangouts from from your computer.

Screenshot (122)Screenshot (124)

Reply Suggested Answer
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

Upload Images

Drag & drop, tap, or click

Reply To: How to get rid of google hangouts?
Your information:

Scroll to Top