Ask New Question or
- AnonymousGuestDillard and mouldedAnonymous
how do i remove dillard and moulded virus of whatever it is? Thanks
- Techexpert | #15997 2 years ago
Thank you for contacting us,
We recommend you some tools below, please run a scan of each them and then let us know the result.Advanced Steps:
- Uninstall all the unwanted & unknown programs from control panel which you may got installed recently. You can click on “installed on” section in control panel –> “uninstall programs” to filter this list by the date. You can use REVO Uninstaller Tool if you face any problem while uninstalling any program. (Note: you can skip that step if you don’t see any unwanted / unknown program).
- Download & Run our tool (Adware Removal Tool by TSA). Click here to download “Adware Removal Tool by TSA“.
- Download & Run a scan with an anti-adware (Adwcleaner). Click here to download “Adwcleaner.exe“.
- Download & Run an Anti-malware scan (Malwarebyes) scan. Click here to download: Malwarebytes.
- Download & Run Hitman-Pro Anti-malware. Click here to download Hitman Pro – 32bits | Hitman Pro – 64 bit.
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)