Why does this PUP.Taboola keep coming back? I update my Windows Defender definitions every day.
Sorry for the inconvenience. Actually, Taboola adware keeps changing their location. That’s why sometimes it takes time to trace them. We’ll research on it and add them to our adware definition very soon.
While time we are giving you some more steps to follow on infected computer.
- Remove Taboola & other unwanted/unknown extensions from all the browsers.
- Remove Taboola & other unwanted/unknown startup apps/services from computer startup using “msconfig” command
- Remove Taboola & other unwanted/unknown task from “Task Scheduler”
- Download and run a scan of Adware Removal Tool by TSA
- Download and run a scan of Adwcleaner
- Download and run a scan Hitman Pro 32bit / Hitman Pro 64bit
- Download and run TFC junk file cleaner
We are looking forward to your reply.