I am not able to login to my yahoo, ebay, hotmail, facebook home pages and many other site except that all sites are working fine. When i clicked on yahoo mail it shows that error message – your browser settings prevent you from automatically redirecting to a new url
If you getting this message when you open up the yahoo mail ‘ your browser settings prevent you from automatically redirecting to a new URL‘. that means some internet explorer setting has changed. to solve this problem we have to correct them.
Here are few steps to resolve this problem.
1. Open Internet explorer
2. Click on tools and then Internet options
3 . Click on Security tab.
4. Click on Internet and made it highlight.
5. You will see Custom Level Click on it.
6. Now you will Allow META REFRESH make this Enable.
7. If Allow META REFRESH option is also set in enable mode then try to disable it and enable it again
8. Click on OK and OK again.
The problem most certainly will resolved.