Remove SweetTunes Toolbar (Removing Help)
Best way to remove SweetTunes Toolbar Completely
From my computer / Internet Explorer / Google Chrome / Firefox / Mac
How can I remove SweetTunes Toolbar completely from my computer ?
SweetTunes Toolbar is an Adware program which can install install into your computer in background of lots of free software and after install as a toolbar bar and it will change your homepage & default search provider. It is a really hard thing to remove it. Anyway we have the proper solution to get rid of this SweetTunes Toolbar. In order to fix it follow how below mentioned instructions to get it fixed completely.
SweetTunes Toolbar is also categorized as a browser hijacker that can enter into your computer without your permission. It can affect your all popular web browsers including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer etc.
Once it is installed into your computer, you can facing lots of problems with unwanted changes in your browser and internet settings including registry and DNS settings. it can convert your browser homepage into search.conduit.com and set SweetTunes Customized Web Search as your default search engine. This toolbar is ad-supported search engine that displays lots of advertisements, pop-up ads and sponsored links in your computer screen. You may found your internet and computer speed become very slow than usual. Computer users won’t be able to surf the Internet as usual while being interrupted by this toolbar.
It comes into your computer via free software packages from unknown path without your knowledge. So you should pay attention when you download a free software from internet. You should download any software from their official website.
SweetTunes Toolbar is not a virus in technical terms, however it’s categorized as a browser hijacker (Adware), “PUP” (Unwanted programs). Because anyone never wants to install SweetTunes Toolbar directly, usually it installs additionally with another software packages.
So you should Immediately uninstall SweetTunes Toolbar from your computer. Otherwise you may be lost your computer functionality. In order to remove Or to get rid of this unwanted (SweetTunes Toolbar) program, You have to follow article steps very carefully
1. Uninstall SweetTunes Toolbar from computer
- Click on Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now click on Programs –> Program and Features –> Uninstall a program (Wind7, 8, Vista)
- For XP users click on Add/Remove Programs (XP)
- You will get a window, In that window find below listed programs & do uninstall all them one by one, because all these programs are totally unwanted you should uninstall immediately.
Suspicious Programs List
- SweetTunes Toolbar
- WebCake 3.0
- Browser defender
- Browser protect
- Browser protected by conduit
- privacy safe gaurd
- unfriend checker
- Price peep today
- Coupon amazing
- DownloadTerms 1.0
Download Adware Remover Tool v3.5.0 to remove SweetTunes Toolbar Automatically from all of you browsers, This is a Freeware utility specially deigned for Adware Removal. This tool can remove adware from Internet Explorer, Firefox, Mozilla Firefox and their registry as well..
2. To Remove SweetTunes Toolbar from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer then go to Tools menu (press “alt” key once to active menu bar) and then click on Internet Option a configuration page will be opened, then click on General tab. Now look into under HOME PAGE Edit Box you got www.SweetTunes Toolbar, replace it to www.google.com, then click on apply and close.
- Now Restart Internet explorer
Remove SweetTunes Toolbar from registry
- Click on Start and type Run and then type “REGEDIT” in the run box and then hit enter
- In the registry editor go to Edit menu and then click on find option, you will get edit box to search any string to registry editor
- Type in the find edit box “SweetTunes Toolbar” and click on Find Next
- The search result will highlighted that key which have the same string
- Edit that key and change the “SweetTunes Toolbar” string to “google.com“
- Use F3 key to find Next, Replace all them to “google.com”
- Then Restart the internet explorer
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open Internet explorer and then go the Tools menu (Press “alt” key once to active Menu bar), you can also click on gear icon in IE9/IE10 then go to Internet option.
- Once you clicked on Internet option you will get an internet option window.
- Now you have to click on Advanced tab. then click on Restore Advance Setting button once and then click on RESET button
- Now you will get a new popup for confirmation to get it done reset process, Tick mark on Delete personal setting then click on RESET button
- Now you will appear a popup to complete all the tasks, after completion you have to click on close button.
3. To Remove SweetTunes Toolbar from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox, Click on Tools menu (press “alt” key once to active menu bar) then go to Options, after that a configuration page will be opened, then click on General tab and then look on the very first section named as Startup. Under Startup you will see a HOME PAGE Edit Box, under this edit box you will see www.SweetTunes Toolbar, please replace it to www.google.com, then click on apply and close.
- Restart Firefox Browser
Remove SweetTunes Toolbar from Firefox configuration file.
- In the Firefox type this command in the address bar “about:config” and then hit enter to open this page
- After that you will get a page which is asking for permission to open config page that confirm that please use it carefully so please click on button named as “I’ll be carefully, I promise“.
- Now you will a configuration page with search option on the top, so please type “SweetTunes Toolbar” into search bar, you will get the result.
- Replace all the string from “SweetTunes Toolbar” to “google”
In the search result do double click on the all entries (related to SweetTunes Toolbar) one by one, and change them to “google.com”
- You can Right click on found results one by one and choose RESET option.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open “Troubleshooting information” page into Firefox.
- Open Firefox and then go the Help menu (Press “alt” key once to active Menu bar)
- Note: you can also open this page in this ways, open Firefox then type this command in the address bar “about:support” (without quote) and then hit enter or OK.
- Go to Help menu then click on “Troubleshooting information”
- You will get a page “Troubleshooting information”, here you will get “Reset Firefox” option in the right side of the page.
- Click on Reset Firefox option, It will take time to reset
4. To Remove SweetTunes Toolbar from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome, click on Settings icon (Located in very top right side of the browser), Under this menu find out and click on Settings after clicking on that you will appear a configuration page.
- In the same configuration page find a option named as “Open a specific page or set of pages” click on Set Pages, here you will appear the bunch of URL (Set pages), you have to delete all them and enter only one which you want to use as your home page.
- In the same configuration page find out the option named as ‘Manage search engines’ click on that, then you will get a page as Default search engine settings, here you will get some bunch of search engines, first of all change your default search engine
- Find out the google search engine and move your mouse pointer to their right side, here you will get 2 options.
- 1. Make Default
- 2. Close button “x” to delete the search engine.
- Make default your google search engine, and delete all other than, one by one
Reset Google Chrome
- Close all Google Chrome browser
- Now open this following path
- Press “window key + R” (Flag sign key + R) , then you will get Run box.
- Copy and Paste this following command in this Run box then hit Enter or OK
- Windows XP
%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\
- Windows 7, 8, Vista
- In the default folder please find a file named as “Preferences“ and now just need to rename this file from “Preferences“ to “Preferences.old“
- Now Start your Google chrome.
5. To remove SweetTunes Toolbar registry entries with Adwcleaner.exe
Here is the proper step-by-step guide to remove any adware from your computer, please follow the steps.
A. Download AdwCleaner from the below link.
Click Here to Download: Adwcleaner.exe
B. Run that downloaded file (Adwcleaner.exe)
C. Then you will see a Adwcleaner program and you will 3 button in the bottom, Search, Delete, Uninstall
D. First please click on search (as shown in below screenshot)
E. Once you click on search it will take some time, after that a notepad file will automatically open which is shows that the software found how many adwares. (as shown in below screenshot)
F. Now leave this notepad as it is and click on Delete button on the Adwcleaner program. (as shown in below screenshot)
G. Now after deletion process done, your computer will restart automatically. (as shown in below screenshot)
H. After computer restarted a notepad automatically will appear which is shows you the report of adware deleted or failed. (as shown in below screenshot)
I. Please close that notepad and run the adwcleaner once more and then now click on uninstall to uninstall Adwcleaner from your computer.
5. To remove SweetTunes Toolbar with Hitman-Pro
Click here to Download Hitmanpro_x32bit.exe
Click here to Download Hitmanpro_x64bit.exe
6. To remove SweetTunes Toolbar with Malwarebytes.
1. Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free, then double click on it to install it.
Click Here to Download Malwarebytes.exe
2. Update online Virus Definition
3. Tick mark on “Perform quick scan” then click on Scan
4. When the scan done click on “Show results”
5. After clicking on Show result it will you a another window where you will get the found threats. Click on “Remove Selected”
- How to delete SweetTunes Toolbar homepage
- How to get rid of SweetTunes Toolbar virus
- Remove SweetTunes Toolbar popups ads plugin
- Can’t change SweetTunes Toolbar homepage
- Uninstall SweetTunes Toolbar search page
- how to uninstall SweetTunes Toolbar from control panel
- Keeps showing SweetTunes Toolbar
- Keeps popping up SweetTunes Toolbar
- popup SweetTunes Toolbar all of sudden
- Deinstall SweetTunes Toolbar from my computer
- How to clean SweetTunes Toolbar completely
- How to clear SweetTunes Toolbar from my computer
- Can’t remove SweetTunes Toolbar redirect
- Can’t delete SweetTunes Toolbar hijacker
- Couldn’t remove SweetTunes Toolbar toolbar virus
- Won’t remove SweetTunes Toolbar
- Remove start page SweetTunes Toolbar add-ons manually
- How do I stop SweetTunes Toolbar
- What is SweetTunes Toolbar search engine
- SweetTunes Toolbar website always popping up