OFFICE 2016 There isn’t enough memory to complete this action.
There isn’t enough memory to complete this action.
Try using less data or closing other applications.
To increase memory availability, consider:
– Using a 64-bit version of Microsoft Excel.
– Adding memory to your device.
Follow the following steps to fix the issue.
- Close all the applitions included Office 2016 on your computer.
- “Right-click” on the file and click on properties. The file where you getting this issue.
- In the General tab click on “Unblock” button and then click on “Apply” and “OK“.
- Open Office 2016 (Exel or word).
- Click on Files menu then click on options.
- Then tick the check-box “Ignore other application that use Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE)“.
Let us know if doesn’t work.
Tried both, and neither fixed this issue for a Windows 10, Office 2016, 64 bit Excel. It is only happening with 2 files also. This is a newly imaged and fresh install of Office.
Same issue here. Installed 64 bit excel to try and remedy this. One file. Just trying to add a row.
Try updating all OFFICE 2016 software update in ‘Update and Security’.