How to Remove ProductRecallAlert Toolbar from computer ? I have tried but it is not listed in control panel. So how to uninstall in this situation ?
ProductRecallAlert Toolbar is a simple toolbar but their suspicious things are: 1) their installation 2) their installation reason, both are put it into “Browser Hijacker” category. Once you get it installed into your computer you also got changed your homepage to http://www.home.tb.sk.com and default search engine to http://www.home.tb.sk.com. Anyway, we have the complete guide How to remove ProductRecallAlert Toolbar, please follow below listed steps.
I would explain you, please look on below points
1) ProductRecallAlert Toolbar installation part: it’s installation is suspicious because it installs with the other software and download. We are giving you the example on that: Suppose if you want to download “video player” for your computer and you searched following string on internet search engine “download video player”, and you got lots of results on this search and chosen one and download it & installed it, but you know that this download may be a Ad ware-added download, actually some 3rd part software download providing websites added their sponsored “ProductRecallAlert Toolbar” along with the actual software and you install that installer on your computer you also got installed “ProductRecallAlert Toolbar” in the background of “video player” software, because it installs in the background of that you also can’t see their installation window. So please be aware that type of scams.
2) ProductRecallAlert Toolbar installation Reason: ProductRecallAlert Toolbar installs into your computer because they wants your clicks on their advertisements and sponsored links.
Once you get it installed into your computer you also got changed your homepage to http://www.home.tb.sk.com and default search engine to http://www.home.tb.sk.com and lots of other browser settings so that it will take over all the right of all the browser setting.
Now, it’s time to remove ProductRecallAlert Toolbar from your computer, so please be ready for troubleshooting and also and be in front of ProductRecallAlert Toolbar infected computer and follow the following steps on that. If doesn’t remove it so please inform us at email@example.com
Download Adware Remover Tool v3.8 to remove ProductRecallAlert Toolbar Automatically, It’s a Freeware utility specially designed for Adware Removal. This tool can remove most of the Adwares from Internet Explorer, Firefox, Mozilla Firefox and from their registry traces as well..
Step 1 : To Uninstall ProductRecallAlert Toolbar from computer
- Click on Start button and then click on Control Panel.
- Now click on Programs –> Uninstall a program or Program and Features (Windows-7, 8, Vista).
- For Windows XP users click on Add/Remove Programs.
- You will get a window which have listed all the installed programs.
- Uninstall ProductRecallAlert Toolbar from there.
- Also do uninstall all the programs which are listed in Suspicious Programs list below, if you find any installed into your computer. Because all these programs are unwanted. You should uninstall all them immediately if you found any.
Suspicious Programs list
- ProductRecallAlert Toolbar
- Browser defender
- Browser protect
- Browser protected by conduit
- Delta search, Babylon
- WebCake 3.0
- privacy safe gaurd
- unfriend checker
- Price peep today
- Coupon amazine
- DownloadTerms 1.0
- Uninstall all the unwanted programs, which are not listed here.
Step 2 : To Remove ProductRecallAlert Toolbar from Internet Explorer.
Step 2.1 : Remove ProductRecallAlert Toolbar add-ons from Internet Explorer.
- Open Internet Explorer then go to Tools menu (press “alt” key once to active menu bar) and then click on Internet Option a configuration page will be opened
- click on Programs tab then click on Manage Addons, now you’ll get a window which have listed all the installed addons.
- Now disable the ProductRecallAlert Toolbar add-on, also disable all the unknown / unwanted addons from this list. (As per below screenshot).
Step 2.2 : Reset Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer. Click on Tools menu (Press “F10” key once to active the menu bar), click on Internet Option. A internet option window will open.
- For IE9, IE10 users may click on Gear icon . Then click on tools.
- Click on Advanced tab, then click on RESET button.
- Now you will get a new popup for confirmation, tick mark on Delete personal setting then click on RESET button on that. (As shown on below screenshot)
- Now your Internet Explorer has been Restored to default settings.
- Now you will appear a popup stated “complete all the tasks”. After completion click on close button.
Step 3 : To Remove ProductRecallAlert Toolbar from Mozilla Firefox
Step 3.1 : Remove ProductRecallAlert Toolbar from add-ons
- Open Firefox and then go the Tools menu (Press “F10” key once to active Menu bar) click on Add-ons, you’ll get a page click on extensions from the left side pane. now look on right side pane you’ll get all the installed add-ons listed on there. Disable or Remove ProductRecallAlert Toolbar addon, also disable all the unknow / unwnated addons from there. (As per below screen shot)
Step 3.2 : Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox and then go the Help menu (Press “F10” key once to active Menu bar)
- Go to Help menu then click on “Troubleshooting information”
Note: you can also open this page in this ways, open Firefox then type this command in the address bar “about:support” (without quote) and then hit enter or OK.
- You will get a page “Troubleshooting information” page, here you will get “Reset Firefox” option in the right side of the page.
- Click on Reset Firefox option. and follow their instruction to reset.
- Now your Mozilla Firefox has been Restored to default settings.
Step 4 : To Remove ProductRecallAlert Toolbar from Google Chrome
Step 4.1 : Remove unwanted homepage & search engine from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome, click on options icon (Located in very top right side of the browser), click on Settings. You will get a configuration page.
- Under configuration page find a option named as “Open a specific page or set of pages” click on their Set Pages. A another window will come up. Here you will appear the bunch of URL’s under “Set pages”. Delete all them and then enter only one which you want to use as your home page.
- In the same configuration page click on Manage search engines button. Delete all the search engines from there, just keep only www.goole.com as your default search Engine.
Step 4.2 : Remove unwanted extensions from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome, click on options icon (Located in very top right side of the browser), then click on Tools then, click on Extensions. (As shown on below screenshot)
- You will get a configuration page. which have listed all the installed extensions, Remove ProductRecallAlert Toolbar extension & also remove all the unknown / unwanted extensions from there. To remove them, click on remove (recycle bin) icon (as shown on screenshot)
Step 4.3 : Reset Google Chrome
- Close all Google Chrome browser’s window.
- Press “window key + R” (Flag sign key + R) on your keyboard , you’ll get Run box.
- For windows xp: Copy and Paste this following command: “
%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\
Default"in Run box then click on OK button. You’ll get a Google chrome profile location in windows explorer.For windows 7,8,vista: Copy and Paste this following command: “
%UserProfile%\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default“ in Run box then click on OK button. You’ll get a Google chrome profile location in windows explorer.
- In the default folder location, Rename a file, named as “Preferences“ to “Preferences.old“.
(Note: to do that right-click on Preferences file and click on rename option you’ll get a edit box of Preferences file, now rename the text “Preferences” to “Preferences.old”)
- In the same default folder location, Rename one more file, named as “Web Data“ to “Web Data.old“.
(Note: to do that right-click on Web Data file and click on rename option you’ll get a edit box of Web Data file, now rename the text “Web Data” to “Web Data.old”)
- Now start your Google chrome, it should be restored to default settings.
Step 5 : To Remove ProductRecallAlert Toolbar from Registry
- Press “window key + R” (Flag sign key + R) you will get Run box then type “REGEDIT” into the run box then click on OK. You’ll get a registry editor window.
- In the registry editor, click on Edit menu and then click on find option, you’ll get edit box to search any string into registry editor
- Type “ProductRecallAlert Toolbar” into the find box and then click on Find Next.
- The search result will highlight the key or value which have contains the ProductRecallAlert Toolbar string.
- Now delete the Registry Key/Value/Value-Data if any one contains “ProductRecallAlert Toolbar” string (must see the example screenshot below)
Note:- Do not delete the complete value data, just delete the ProductRecallAlert Toolbar path only (for example see screenshot3 below)
- Use F3 key to find Next. and do the last step to all results.
- We are giving you the example on “Conduit” Adware.
Step 6 : To Remove ProductRecallAlert Toolbar from Autorun Tasks
- Click on Start button and then do Right-Click on the computer and then do left-click on Manage. A manage window will appear.
- In the manage window click on Tasks Scheduler from right side pane, then click on “Task Scheduler Library“, Now look on left side pane and Remove all the Tasks which have contains ProductRecallAlert Toolbar string and also remove all the unknown / unwanted tasks from there (As per the screenshot below).
Step 7 : To Remove ProductRecallAlert Toolbar from Startup
- Press “window key + R” (Flag sign key + R) you will get Run box then type “MSCONFIG into the run box then click on OK. You’ll get a msconfig window.
- In the msconfig window click on Startup tab, here you’ll get all the startup entries, so look on the list and then do Un-check the entries which is contains ProductRecallAlert Toolbar. Also Un-check all the others entries which you found unwanted. then click on OK to apply all the changes.
Step 8 : To Remove ProductRecallAlert Toolbar from Services
- Press “window key + R” (Flag sign key + R) you will get Run box then type “MSCONFIG” into the run box then click on OK. . You’ll get a msconfig window.
- In the msconfig window click on Services tab, here you’ll get all the startup services list, click on “Hide Windows Services” all the windows related services will be hidden. now it’s only display the 3rd party installed services, now look on the list and then do Un-check the service which have contains ProductRecallAlert Toolbar. Also Un-check all the unknown / unwanted services. then click on OK to apply all the changes.
Step 9 : To remove ProductRecallAlert Toolbar registry entries with Adwcleaner.exe
Here is the proper step-by-step guide to remove any adware from registry, please follow the steps.
9.1 : Download AdwCleaner from the below link.
Click Here to Download: Adwcleaner.exe
9.2 : Run that downloaded file (Adwcleaner.exe).
9.3 : When you get it started, click on scan button to search the ProductRecallAlert Toolbar files and registry entries (As shown below screenshot).
9.5 : When scanning process will be finished, click on Clean button to delete all the ProductRecallAlert Toolbar files and registry entries (as shown on below screenshot)
Step 10 : To remove ProductRecallAlert Toolbar with Hitman-Pro
Click here to Download Hitmanpro_x32bit.exe
Click here to Download Hitmanpro_x64bit.exe
Step 11 : To remove ProductRecallAlert Toolbar with Malwarebytes.
11.1 : Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free, then double click on it to install it.
Click Here to Download Malwarebytes.exe
11.2 : Update online Virus Definition
11.3 : Tick mark on “Perform quick scan” then click on Scan
11.4 : When the scan done click on “Show results”
11.5 : After clicking on Show result it will you a another window where you will get the found threats. Click on “Remove Selected”