How to Remove mysearchresults.com Search Page? (Removal Help)
How to Remove mysearchresults.com from my computer, I can’t get rid of mysearchresults.com. I have tried to uninstall it but not success. I have tried to change homepage setting from Internet Options but it has been changed once I closed it. I know that is a virus and I can remove it, but this time my hands are up, I can’t get rid of it. How do you remove it completely. Please Help !!!
mysearchresults.com is an adware program which can take over all of your browser setting like take over homepage setting, Default search engine setting, All the same changes done on your registry as well. which can not change easily. In order to remove their all the infection here we are giving you proper instruction to completely get rid of mysearchresults.com from your computer. Follow our removal guide.
mysearchresults.com is a also categorized as a browser hijacker. This is an add supported search engine, that promote lots of malicious advertisements and sponsored links. It comes into your computer without user permission. It can hijack your all popular web browsers including Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer etc.
Once mysearchresults.com is installed into your computer, you will be faced lots of problem with unwanted changes in your browser and internet settings. It can change your browser homepage and default search engine to mysearchresults.com without your approval. You may be found main screen of mysearchresults.com is full of unknown ads and sponsored links. It displays lots of unwanted advertisements and sponsored links in your search result. Your computer and internet speed become very slow than usual. Maybe you found many unfamiliar plugins are automatically installed with your web browser.
Mysearchresults.com comes into your computer via free software packages from internet like videos, games etc. So, you should always pay attention when you download a free software packages from internet, you should download it from their official website only.
Technically this is not a virus , however it is classified as a potentially unwanted program (PUP). Because it comes into your computer without your permission and changed your browser and internet settings. Anyone never wants to install mysearchresults.com directly, usually it installs additionally with another software packages.
To secure your web browsers, you should immediately uninstall mysearchresult.com from your computer. To remove mysearchresults.com, you have to follow article mentioned steps very carefully.
1.To Uninstall mysearchresults.com from computer
- Click on Start button and then click on Control Panel.
- Now click on Programs –> Program and Features –> Uninstall a program (Wind7, 8, Vista).
- For Windows XP users click on Add/Remove Programs.
- You will get a window which have listed all the installed programs.
- Uninstall the programs, if you find any, from below list (Suspicious Programs list). Because all these programs are unwanted. You should uninstall all them immediately.
Suspicious Programs list
- Browser defender
- Browser protect
- Browser protected by conduit
- Delta search, Babylon
- WebCake 3.0
- privacy safe gaurd
- unfriend checker
- Price peep today
- Coupon amazine
- DownloadTerms 1.0
- Uninstall all the unwanted programs, which are not listed here.
Download Adware Remover Tool v3.6 to remove mysearchresults.com Automatically from all of you browsers, This is a Freeware utility specially deigned for Adware Removal. This tool can remove adware from Internet Explorer, Firefox, Mozilla Firefox and their registry as well..
2. To Remove mysearchresults.com from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer then go to Tools menu (press “alt” key once to active menu bar) and then click on Internet Option a configuration page will be opened, then click on General tab. Now look into under HOME PAGE Edit Box you got www.mysearchresults.com, replace it to www.google.com, then click on apply and close.
- Now Restart Internet explorer
Remove mysearchresults.com from registry
- Click on Start and type Run and then type “REGEDIT” in the run box and then hit enter
- In the registry editor go to Edit menu and then click on find option, you will get edit box to search any string to registry editor
- Type in the find edit box “mysearchresults.com” and click on Find Next
- The search result will highlighted that key which have the same string
- Edit that key and change the “mysearchresults.com” string to “google.com“
- Use F3 key to find Next, Replace all them to “google.com”
- Then Restart the internet explorer
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer. Click on Tools menu (If tools menu doesn’t appear then press “F10” key once to active the menu bar), click on Internet Option. A internet option window will open.
- For IE9, IE10 users may click on Gear icon . Then click on tools.
- Click on Advanced tab, then click on RESET button.
- Now you will get a new popup for confirmation, tick mark on Delete personal setting then click on RESET button on that. (As shown on below screenshot)
- Now you will appear a popup says that complete all the tasks. After completion click on close button.
3.To Remove mysearchresults.com from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox, Click on Tools menu (press “alt” key once to active menu bar) then go to Options, after that a configuration page will be opened, then click on General tab and then look on the very first section named as Startup. Under Startup you will see a HOME PAGE Edit Box, under this edit box you will see www.mysearchresults.com, please replace it to www.google.com, then click on apply and close.
- Restart Firefox Browser
Remove mysearchresults.com from Firefox configuration file.
- In the Firefox type this command in the address bar “about:config” and then hit enter to open this page
- After that you will get a page which is asking for permission to open config page that confirm that please use it carefully so please click on button named as “I’ll be carefully, I promise“.
- Now you will a configuration page with search option on the top, so please type “mysearchresults.com” into search bar, you will get the result.
- Replace all the string from “mysearchresults” to “google”
In the search result do double click on the all entries (related to mysearchresults.com) one by one, and change them to “google.com”
- You can Right click on found results one by one and choose RESET option.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open “Troubleshooting information” page into Firefox.
- Open Firefox and then go the Help menu (Press “alt” key once to active Menu bar)
- Note: you can also open this page in this ways, open Firefox then type this command in the address bar “about:support” (without quote) and then hit enter or OK.
- Go to Help menu then click on “Troubleshooting information”
- You will get a page “Troubleshooting information”, here you will get “Reset Firefox” option in the right side of the page.
- Click on Reset Firefox option, It will take time to reset
4. To Remove mysearchresults.com from Google Chrome
Remove unwanted homepage & search engine from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome, click on options icon (Located in very top right side of the browser), click on Settings. You will get a configuration page.
- Under configuration page find a option named as “Open a specific page or set of pages” click on their Set Pages. A another window will come up. Here you will appear the bunch of URL’s under “Set pages”. Delete all them and then enter only one which you want to use as your home page.
- In the same configuration page click on Manage search engines button. Delete all the search engines from there, just keep only www.goole.com as your default search Engine.
Remove unwanted extensions from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome, click on options icon (Located in very top right side of the browser), then click on Tools then, click on Extensions. (As shown on below screenshot)
- You will get a configuration page. which have installed all the extensions, Remove mysearchresults extension & also remove all the unwanted extensions from there. To remove them, click on remove (recycle bin) icon (as shown on screenshot)
Reset Google Chrome
- Close all Google Chrome browser
- Now open this following path
- Press “window key + R” (Flag sign key + R) , then you will get Run box.
- Copy and Paste this following command in this Run box then hit Enter or OK
- Windows XP
%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\
- Windows 7, 8, Vista
- In the default folder please find a file named as “Preferences“ and now just need to rename this file from “Preferences“ to “Preferences.old“
- In the same default folder please find a one more file named as “Web Data“ and now just need to rename this file from “Web Data“ to “Web Data.old“
- Now Start your Google chrome.
5. To remove mysearchresults.com registry entries with Adwcleaner.exe
Here is the proper step-by-step guide to remove any adware from registry, please follow the steps.
5.1 : Download AdwCleaner from the below link.
Click Here to Download: Adwcleaner.exe
5.2 : Run that downloaded file (Adwcleaner.exe).
5.3 : When you get it started, click on scan button to search the mysearchresults.com files and registry entries (As shown below screenshot).
5.5 : When scanning process will be finished, click on Clean button to delete all the mysearchresults.com files and registry entries (as shown on below screenshot)
6. To remove mysearchresults.com with Hitman-Pro
Click here to Download Hitmanpro_x32bit.exe
Click here to Download Hitmanpro_x64bit.exe
7. To remove mysearchresults.com with Malwarebytes.
7.1 : Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free, then double click on it to install it.
Click Here to Download Malwarebytes.exe
7.2 : Update online Virus Definition
7.3 : Tick mark on “Perform quick scan” then click on Scan
7.4 : When the scan done click on “Show results”
7.5 : After clicking on Show result it will you a another window where you will get the found threats. Click on “Remove Selected”
- How to delete mysearchresults.com homepage
- How to get rid of mysearchresults.com virus
- Remove mysearchresults.com popups ads plugin
- Can’t change mysearchresults.com homepage
- Uninstall mysearchresults.com search page
- how to uninstall mysearchresults.com from control panel
- Keeps showing mysearchresults.com
- Keeps popping up mysearchresults.com
- popup mysearchresults.com all of sudden
- Deinstall mysearchresults.com from my computer
- How to clean mysearchresults.com completely
- How to clear mysearchresults.com from my computer
- Can’t remove mysearchresults.com redirect
- Can’t delete mysearchresults.com hijacker
- Couldn’t remove mysearchresults.com toolbar virus
- Won’t remove mysearchresults.com
- Remove start page mysearchresults.com add-ons manually
- How do I stop mysearchresults.com
- What is mysearchresults.com search engine
- mysearchresults.com website always popping up