How to Remove feed.bazzsearch.com Homepage (Removal Help)
I am facing problem to remove feed.bazzsearch.com from my computer. I ran norton scan but it doesn’t catch. My Internet explorer has infected by feed.bazzsearch.com homepage hijacker and it disappeared for once when we remove it but comes again after reboot the computer or re-run Internet Explorer.
Method that I have tried is absolutely useless. Stated it would get rid of feed.bazzsearch.com virus. Guess what it doesn’t still has hijacked Google chrome. Please help! How tor remove feed.bazzsearch.com from my Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox.
Feed.bazzsearch.com is a potentially unwanted search program which can affect your browsing. It’s sometimes classed as a browser hijacker, but it is a bit different to many other hijackers, which can make it awkward to detect and uninstall. It most commonly affects Google Chrome, since the Chrome web store lists it as an extension, though it can affect other browsers, too. In itself, it won’t delete your data, but because it isn’t open about how it works, you should be suspicious. It is also known to have links with Safe Finder, snapdo search page etc. Another questionable search engine, and also makes use of the Snapdo website to cover its tracks. Because of the risk of ending up on malicious sites, it’s definitely best to get rid of all traces of it – we’ll show you how.
Causes: As mentioned above, feed.bazzsearch.com is actually listed – as “Bazz Search” – on the official Chrome site, so it’s common for it to be installed deliberately. You may be reassured that addons listed there have been checked, but letting down your guard can still be a very bad idea. Because it has more than one name, it’s also unfortunately easy to install it by mistake, without realizing what it actually is. Of course, like most other hijackers, it can also reach your system by being bundled with other software and placed on a file download site. However, in this case, that is not particularly common.
Symptoms: A major problem with this hijacker is that it’s harder than some to detect. This is because it uses a “double redirect” system. Your default search will be changed to the feed.bazzsearch.com site, but you don’t get sent straight there. Instead, it will take you to the Snapdo website, which is at search.snapdo.com. Any searches you make from there will show up as being Yahoo results, but they will have been altered to prioritize sponsored websites. The makers of the hijacker use this deliberately confusing setup to cover their tracks and falsely reassure you. On top of this, you may see ads on popular shopping sites. These have a tiny “by Smartbar” message but are otherwise almost indistinguishable from the site itself.
Prevention: Since this hijacker uses so much trickery, it’s necessary to be even more careful than usual when adding plugins and helper utilities to your browsers – including Internet Explorer and Firefox, not just Chrome. Always be suspicious of search engines you don’t recognize, and never use them unless you’re certain they are safe. You should research them from reputable sources first. When you install new software, make sure you use the “advanced” option and check everything you see. With this hijacker, there’ll be a preselected option to “Install the Snap.do” and you will need to delete ALL the check marks before continuing.
How should I remove feed.bazzsearch.com?
With a fairly complex addon like this, there’s very little chance that you will be able to uninstall it successfully using manual methods. The multiple layers and hidden redirects mean that missing some parts of the adware is almost certain. The only reliable, safe way to totally remove this hijacker is to use a special utility tool that has been programmed by experts in the field. If you read our guide, you will see that we have provided instructions for how to do this. You should simply follow those and run the utility as we mention. This will clean your computer and finally remove feed.bazzsearch.com extremely troublesome problem.
Download Adware Remover Tool to remove feed.bazzsearch.com Automatically, It’s a Freeware utility specially designed for Adware Removal. This tool can remove most of the Adwares from Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. It can remove all the traces of feed.bazzsearch.com from registry as well.
Step 1: To Uninstall feed.bazzsearch.com from computer
- Click on Start button and then click on Control Panel.
- Now click on Programs –> Uninstall a program or Program and Features (Windows-7, 8, Vista). You also may click on “Uninstall a program”
- For Windows XP users click on Add/Remove Programs.
- You’ll get a window which has listed all the installed programs.
- Uninstall “feed.bazzsearch.com” from there.
(Note: If you face any type of problem while uninstalling feed.bazzsearch.com” then you can use Revo uninstaller tool, it can it remove forcefully. Click here to download Revo Uninstaller Tool).
- Also do uninstall all the unwanted & unknown programs which are listed in “Suspicious Programs list”(See below for the list). You should uninstall them immediately if you found any into your computer.
(Note: If you face any type of problem while uninstalling anything from control panel then you can use Revo uninstaller tool, it can remove any software forcefully. Click here to download Revo Uninstaller Tool).
- Uninstall all unwanted programs
Suspicious Programs list
- Browser defender
- HD-Plus 1.8
- Browser protect
- Browser protected by conduit
- Delta search, Babylon
- WebCake 3.0
- privacy safe guard
- unfriend checker
- Price peep today
- Coupon amazine
- DownloadTerms 1.0
Also uninstall all the unwanted & unknown programs which are not listed here.
Step 2 : To Remove feed.bazzsearch.com from Internet Explorer.
Step 2.1: Remove feed.bazzsearch.com from homepage
- Open Internet Explorer then go to Tools menu (Press “F10” key once to active the menu bar) and then click on Internet Option a configuration page will be opened, then click on General tab. Now look into under HOME PAGE Edit Box you will get www.feed.bazzsearch.com, replace it to www.google.com, then click on apply and close.
Step 2.2: Remove feed.bazzsearch.com add-ons from Internet Explorer.
- Open Internet Explorer then go to Tools menu (press “F10” key once to active menu bar) and then click on Internet Option a configuration page will be opened
- Click on Programs tab then click on Manage Add-ons, now you’ll get a window which have listed all the installed add-ons.
- Now disable the feed.bazzsearch.com add-on, also disable all the unknown / unwanted add-ons from this list. (As per below screenshot).
Step 2.3: Reset Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer. Click on Tools menu (Press “F10” key once to active the menu bar), click on Internet Option. A internet option window will open.
- For IE9, IE10 users may click on Gear icon . Then click on tools.
- Click on Advanced tab then click on RESET button.
- Now you will get a new popup for confirmation, tick mark on Delete personal setting then click on RESET button on that. (As shown on below screenshot)
- Now your Internet Explorer has been Restored to default settings.
- Now you will appear a popup stated “complete all the tasks”. After completion click on close button.
Step 3 : To Remove feed.bazzsearch.com from Mozilla Firefox
Step 3.1 : Remove feed.bazzsearch.com from Mozilla Hompeage
- Open Mozilla Firefox, Click on Tools menu (If tools menu doesn’t appear then press “F10” key once to active the menu bar) then go to Options, after that a configuration page will be opened, then click on General tab and then look on the very first section named as Startup. Under start-up you will see a HOME PAGE Edit Box, under this edit box you will see www.feed.bazzsearch.com, please replace it to www.google.com, then click on apply and close.
- Restart Firefox Browser
Step 3.2 : Remove feed.bazzsearch.com from add-ons
- Open Firefox and then go the Tools menu (Press “F10” key once to active Menu bar) click on Add-ons, you’ll get a page click on extensions from the left side pane. now look on right side pane you’ll get all the installed add-ons listed on there. Disable or Remove feed.bazzsearch.com add-on, also disable all the unknown / unwanted add-ons from there. (As per below screen shot)
Step 3.3: Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox and then go the Help menu (Press “F10” key once to active Menu bar)
- Go to Help menu then click on “Troubleshooting information”
Note: you can also open this page in this ways, open Firefox then type this command in the address bar “about:support” (without quote) and then hit enter or OK.
- You will get a page “Troubleshooting information” page, here you will get “Reset Firefox” option in the right side of the page.
- Click on Reset Firefox option and then follow their instructions to reset firefox.
- Mozilla Firefox should be Restored.
Step 4 : To Remove feed.bazzsearch.com from Google Chrome
Step 4.1: Remove unwanted homepage & search engine from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome, click on options icon (Located in very top right side of the browser), click on Settings. You will get a configuration page.
- Under configuration page find a option named as “Open a specific page or set of pages” click on its Set Pages. Another window will come up. Here you will appear the bunch of URL’s under “Set pages”. Delete all them and then enter only one which you want to use as your home page.
- In the same configuration page click on Manage search engines button. Delete all the search engines from there, just keep only www.goole.com as your default search Engine.
Step 4.2 : Remove unwanted extensions from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome, click on options icon (Located in very top right side of the browser), then click on Tools then, click on Extensions. (As shown on below screenshot)
- You will get a configuration page which have listed all the installed extensions, remove feed.bazzsearch.com extension. Also remove all the unknown / unwanted extensions from there. To remove them, click on remove (recycle bin) icon (as shown on screenshot)
Step 4.3 : Reset Google Chrome – Restore to default setting.
- Open Google Chrome, click on menu icon and then click on settings (Note: menu icon is located right side top corner it is look like this: ). (See the below screenshot for better understand)
- Scroll down and click on “Show advanced settings…”option, after click on that you’ll appear some more options in bottom of the page. Now scroll down more and click on “Reset Browser setting” option. (See the below screenshot for better understand)
- Now, Close all Google Chrome browser’s window and reopen it again.
Step 5 : Remove feed.bazzsearch.com infection from Windows shortcuts.
Follow the following steps for all browser’s shortcuts like: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari as well.
- Right click on the shortcut of Internet Explorer and then do left click on the properties option. You’ll get a shortcut’s properties.
- Click on shortcut tab and then delete the “www.feed.bazzsearch.com/?utm” string from target field.
- Need to delete this URL:
Repeat the above steps on all browser’s shortcuts like: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari in all location Desktop / Taskbar / Startmenu.
- Remove feed.bazzsearch.com infection from startmenu’s shortcuts.
- Remove feed.bazzsearch.com infection from taskbar’s shortcuts.
Step 6 : To Remove feed.bazzsearch.com from Registry
- Press “window key + R” (Flag sign key + R) you will get Run box then type “REGEDIT” into the run box then click on OK. You’ll get a registry editor window.
- In the registry editor, click on Edit menu and then click on find option, you’ll get edit box to search any string into registry editor
- Type “feed.bazzsearch.com” into the find box and then click on Find Next.
- The search result will highlight the key or value which have contains the feed.bazzsearch.com string.
- Now delete the Registry Key/Value/Value-Data if any one contains “feed.bazzsearch.com” string (must see the example screenshot below)
Note:- Do not delete the complete value data, just delete the feed.bazzsearch.com path only (for example see screenshot3 below)
- Use F3 key to find Next. and do the last step to all results.
- We are giving you the example on “Conduit” Adware.
Step 7 : To Remove feed.bazzsearch.com from Autorun Tasks
- Click on Start button and then do Right-Click on the computer and then do left-click on Manage. A manage window will appear.
- In the manage window click on Tasks Scheduler from right side pane, then click on “Task Scheduler Library“, Now look on left side pane and Remove all the Tasks which have contains feed.bazzsearch.com string and also remove all the unknown / unwanted tasks from there (As per the screenshot below).
Step 8 : To Remove feed.bazzsearch.com from Startup
- Press “window key + R” (Flag sign key + R) you will get Run box then type “MSCONFIG into the run box then click on OK. You’ll get a msconfig window.
- In the msconfig window click on Startup tab, here you’ll get all the startup entries, so look on the list and then do Un-check the entries which is contains feed.bazzsearch.com. Also Un-check all the others entries which you found unwanted. then click on OK to apply all the changes.
Step 9 : To Remove feed.bazzsearch.com from Services
- Press “window key + R” (Flag sign key + R) you will get Run box then type “MSCONFIG” into the run box then click on OK. . You’ll get a msconfig window.
- In the msconfig window click on Services tab, here you’ll get all the start-up services list, click on “Hide Windows Services” all the windows related services will be hidden. now it’s only display the 3rd party installed services, now look on the list and then do Un-check the service which have contains feed.bazzsearch.com. Also Un-check all the unknown / unwanted services. then click on OK to apply all the changes.
Step 10 : To remove feed.bazzsearch.com registry entries with Adwcleaner.exe
10.1 : Download AdwCleaner from the below link.
Click Here to Download: Adwcleaner.exe
10.2 : Run that downloaded file (Adwcleaner.exe).
10.3 : When you get it started, click on scan button to search the feed.bazzsearch.com files and registry entries (As shown below screenshot).
10.5 : When scanning process will be finished, click on Clean button to delete all the feed.bazzsearch.com files and registry entries (as shown on below screenshot)
Step 11 : To remove feed.bazzsearch.com with Hitman-Pro
Click here to Download Hitmanpro_x32bit.exe
Click here to Download Hitmanpro_x64bit.exe
Step 12 : To remove feed.bazzsearch.com with Malwarebytes.
12.1 : Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free, then double click on it to install it.
Click Here to Download Malwarebytes.exe
12.2 : Update online Virus Definition
12.3 : Tick mark on “Perform quick scan” then click on Scan
12.4 : When the scan done click on “Show results”
12.5 : After clicking on Show result it will you a another window where you will get the found threats. Click on “Remove Selected”